Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Great the NEWLY advanced Djay app has no IAA :-( why they not added this)

I used to use Djay to record into BM3 Really good method for pre timestretching etc Maybe they plan to make it Auv3 hope so ..anyone know of any dj apps that are Au? Or IAA which Bm3 recoginises or a timestretching / pitch speed app I can use in realtime to record audio into bm3?

Comments

• edited January 2019

@stormbeats said:
    I used to use Djay to record into BM3 Really good method for pre timestretching etc Maybe they plan to make it Auv3 hope so ..anyone know of any dj apps that are Au? Or IAA which Bm3 recoginises or a timestretching / pitch speed app I can use in realtime to record audio into bm3?

Heh, yah I just noticed this yesterday too but for me it was more of a ‘I could swear that had IAA’.

• The whole new Djay app, replacing Djay Pro with a monthly subscription is a bloody nightmare even before the connectivity issue. Why why why?

• edited January 2019

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    The whole new Djay app, replacing Djay Pro with a monthly subscription is a bloody nightmare even before the connectivity issue. Why why why?

Yep why all these dj apps etc think this is good business practise They will learn eventully ..