Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

November Sound Fest (Digital D1)

1235»

Comments

• Thanks so much to everyone involved! New 5 star rating given :smile:

• Love the presets! Great work by everyone involved.

• Already expressed my overall plus plusness, but have to report spending a couple of unintended-flew-by hours last night among the AB patches. All good, but some absolute scorchers....I'm going to be on my daily invocation/prayer mat for AU3 every morning from here on out....

:)

• edited January 2019

I performed with two instances of the D1 on Friday, and it worked flawlessly. (My playing wasn't flawless, but what can I do?) Anyway, I'm just beginning to dive into the vastness of the work everyone's done, and I find it to be incredibly moving that there are so many patches that just knock me out. Thanks to the AudioKit team, and to all the sound designers, for doing such an amazing job. I feel like we've all pushed the boundaries of the system in exciting and unique ways. xo

• @reasOne said:
    @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff
    Assuming you are swr 🎯 I gotta say, your patches are really speaking to be right now !

WOW! Thanks so much. The whole system has been a joy to explore. The initial batch of patches were amazing, and the new batch is, if possible, even more so.

• @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff said:

@reasOne said:
    @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff
    Assuming you are swr 🎯 I gotta say, your patches are really speaking to be right now !

WOW! Thanks so much. The whole system has been a joy to explore. The initial batch of patches were amazing, and the new batch is, if possible, even more so.

Really enjoying your patches too @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff

• New D1 review:
    Great job, People are loving your presets!

"BEST VST FOR IOS PERIOD!
    First off I’m a musician not a sound engineer for movies or anything for that matter. With 400+ presets, and not like some lame presets that you’ll get from other apps which all sounds very similar and the only way to get that sound you’re looking for is to spend hours tweaking it. I have to give major props to the guys at D1 for putting in the works to create such high quality and beautiful sounding presets, and only if I really have to tweak anything it will be very minimal."

• Hi All. I've been working on a new batch of patches for the first Expansion Pack. I recorded an improv demo running D1 in AUM, with Kosmonaut as a looper. I believe there are 11 new patches in the track, one after the next.

The drums are not part of D1.

http://www.sanderis.com/audio/D1-Exp01-SRW-demo01.mp3