Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Thanks for sending!! I always wanted to try to sample Naturespace, maybe this is a good option!

(P.S. Naturespace is amazing from even just an audio perspective, let alone a natural one.)

• Thank you for the post. The files I’ve tried are mp3 and mono. Will definitely have to sonically mangle nature for my own selfish musical creations.

• Any tips on how to save the audio files on an iOS device?

• edited January 2019

@zilld2017 said:
    Any tips on how to save the audio files on an iOS device?

In Safari, use the share icon (page with up arrow) and select Shortcuts on the bottom row. Use the Download File shortcut. You can then select the Files app from the options that come up to save the file where you want.

• These would have been stereo WAV files but the government shut down before they had a chance to post those files.

• @InfoCheck said:
    Thank you for the post. The files I’ve tried are mp3 and mono. Will definitely have to sonically mangle nature for my own selfish musical creations.

The one I downloaded so far is stereo.

https://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/photosmultimedia/sounds-americancoots.htm

• This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

• Incredible.
    Thank you for the info.
    :)

• @InfoCheck said:

@zilld2017 said:

In Safari, use the share icon (page with up arrow) and select Shortcuts on the bottom row. Use the Download File shortcut. You can then select the Files app from the options that come up to save the file where you want.

Strangely, I’m not able to download the files in Safari from the share option. I know I’ve seen it before but even when I got to the full screen player it still doesn’t provide the option? 2017 iPad Pro.

• @aquasloth said:

@InfoCheck said:

@zilld2017 said:

Strangely, I’m not able to download the files in Safari from the share option. I know I’ve seen it before but even when I got to the full screen player it still doesn’t provide the option? 2017 iPad Pro.

Same here. Used Readdle Documents

• edited January 2019

@aquasloth said:

@InfoCheck said:

@zilld2017 said:

@anickt You don’t see an option like this?

• @InfoCheck said:

@aquasloth said:

@InfoCheck said:

@zilld2017 said:

@anickt You don’t see an option like this?

No and I looked for it!

• Download the shortcuts app!

• And yes! I had to share these with my iOS peoples when I saw this! Hope they come in handy I love em!

• @reasOne said:
    Download the shortcuts app!

Right! Didn’t know it existed. Thanks!

• Genius! Never knew about this app, so handy! Thanks again!