Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Beatbuddy and Digitech trio+ Hardware pedals for looping purposes.

This is a readapted topic I’ve posted to GTL forums few minutes ago, just to share the info with looper lovers in our comunity.

Hi fellas!
IDK if any of you were aware about this awesome pedals but I think these are a huge tool to use alongside Loopers like GTL (and ever a great inspiration to improve drummer feature). Let’s see some videos and talk about them...

Here a side to side comparision (with the trio og) even these are different beasts.

Take a look and let’s talk about these!

Comments

• I have a trio+ and extra footswitch and it’s amazing both for practice, and for improvisation. It’s also a good straight-up looper.

• @mistercharlie said:
    I have a trio+ and extra footswitch and it’s amazing both for practice, and for improvisation. It’s also a good straight-up looper.

I’m considering get one for summer.

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

@mistercharlie said:
    I have a trio+ and extra footswitch and it’s amazing both for practice, and for improvisation. It’s also a good straight-up looper.

It’s fantastic. It’s the best practice tool I’ve got. Apart from the guitar of course :)

I even managed to use the multi-part mode to put a song together.

• @mistercharlie said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

@mistercharlie said:

It’s fantastic. It’s the best practice tool I’ve got. Apart from the guitar of course :)

I even managed to use the multi-part mode to put a song together.

that's my idea. Did you tried if it's possible to load material onto sd and make learn from that. As long as I read in the manual it seems needs to hear each learn part. It will not be a great drawback but probably a bit more time consuming than just drop loops into sd.

• I haven’t tried that, but you can’t learn from a recorded loop. It’s also good practice to simplify the chord progression as much as possible when teaching it a part. Major, minor, and Dom7 only. You can even teach it with just a bassline.

I usually do one pass to get teach, super simplified, then play the loop on top of the drums and bass. I often get inspired by the Trio’s part and end up playing my loopz differently.

• Great! Do you record videos? You could upload some... :smirk:

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    Great! Do you record videos? You could upload some... :smirk:

I could try...

• It will be helpful for sure! Also a awesome way to share your music :heart:

• In my own personal research I've found how to make the FS3X footswitch (29€ regular priced) as diy project. It's similar to the TC helicon but even easier since it doesn't have resistors, just diodes as little matrix...

Hope you like it...