Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Technics sl1200mk7

This looks interesting, plus makes my hopeful as I thought production on this line had stopped. Still got my mk2's (silver and black), very tempted to get one mk7 just to see how the deck has evolved, they are the tonka cars of record decks.

https://www.technics.com/global/sl1200/

Comments

• I'm curious what the price is given what they were selling the last ones for. Interestingly enough, we just decided yesterday to finally sell my wife's 1200M3d's, been hanging on to those for years now....

• @Tarekith said:
    I'm curious what the price is given what they were selling the last ones for. Interestingly enough, we just decided yesterday to finally sell my wife's 1200M3d's, been hanging on to those for years now....

I'm just hoping the price isn't too eye watering, wanted to upgrade my mk2's for years as I don't like the pitch lock, that green light always makes me clenched. Strange how things work tho, day after what must of been a hard decision for you both, technics is like dun derr, new mk7's, hopefully you'll shift them for a good price before word spreads.

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    Did you see the reloop news?

That looks like a monstrosity, altho fully featured.

• It's the C-One successor plus Serato integrated.

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    It's the C-One successor plus Serato integrated.

I'm out the loop when it comes to the last 15 years or so of turntable tech, one thing that looks really tempting apart from the price is the platter play feature. I switched from serato to traktor, but don't use many of the extra features, prefer serato for the way I play.

• That’s what c-one bring and later fretless fader made it better.

Now there is another turntable in the stores with that kind of musicality and fretless should came after.

• I need to watch youtube dj tech stuff more, that does indeed look fantastic, altho an open mixer round mine wouldn't last long. My excitement for the new technics has decreased a little, thanks for posting this up dub, something in need to look into.

• @mister_rz said:
    I need to watch youtube dj tech stuff more, that does indeed look fantastic, altho an open mixer round mine wouldn't last long. My excitement for the new technics has decreased a little, thanks for posting this up dub, something in need to look into.

There are alternatives...

And the last pic he shared is just the Reloop so probably he will work on it...

• The new 1200's are priced at .... wait for it....

$1200 each.