Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impaktor won't load in AudioShare

I've just tried to record audio from Impaktor for import in GrooveRider but AudioShare complains that it cannot load Impaktor, always failing with this error:
Sorry
Could not create IAA node.
Error 560557684

Tried on iPad with iOS 11.4.1, also tried on iPhone with latest iOS, no luck.

Is that an issue with AudioShare? Or Impaktor? Or both?

Comments

• Just tried it out, same for me.

• works on my air 2 with ios 10.3.3, but not on my pro 10.5" with 11.4.1.

• edited January 2019

Here’s how I do it.. I record my Impaktor sound into its sequencer ( a few hits of one sound or full loops either way ) then I hit the little ‘arrow’ tab at bottom right on Impaktor and select bounce... rename my new sample (its easier to keep track of) and the select ‘Audio copy’. This is a little misleading as it actually copies the sample to ‘General pasteboard’.. So now when I tap the import icon in AudioShare - I select General pasteboard and the Impaktor sample is pasted into AudioShare.

• @RUncELL said:
    Here’s how I do it.. I record my Impaktor sound into its sequencer ( a few hits of one sound or full loops either way ) then I hit the little ‘arrow’ tab at bottom right on Impaktor and select bounce... rename my new sample (its easier to keep track of) and the select ‘Audio copy’. This is a little misleading as it actually copies the sample to ‘General pasteboard’.. So now when I tap the import icon in AudioShare - I select General pasteboard and the Impaktor sample is pasted into AudioShare.

Thank you, that's exactly how I ended up doing it.
    At least there's a workaround.