Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

APHELIAN is finally out!!

Comments

• @JuanB said:
    Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Sooo, I pre-purchased this... the first time I’ve ever pre-purchased an app. And, I haven’t seen anything yet. Should I get a notification or something?

• edited January 2019

@JuanB Great app many thanks for bringing it to iOS. On the drum side I assume it’s sample based any plans to open it up so we can use our own samples ? Also in the future will you add more than 1 fx slot per channel/ planet ?

• @skiphunt said:

@JuanB said:

Sooo, I pre-purchased this... the first time I’ve ever pre-purchased an app. And, I haven’t seen anything yet. Should I get a notification or something?

I’m guessing because it’s not actually the 4th here in the US yet. Will look for it in the AM. Stoked to play with this :)

• I had to cancel my pre-purchase and pay the extra $2 so I could have it now. Worth it to decrease the chance of staying up way too late waiting for the pre-order to go live. Don't spend it all in one place, @JuanB :smiley:

• Is great as a accomplishment app works fab alongside Animoog in AB3.

• If you have automatic downloads turned off App Store won’t download a pre-order. It’s in the US App Store.

• The colossal mass demo is awesome! I love the deep bass sounds.

• @skiphunt said:

@Angie said:
    I had to cancel my pre-purchase and pay the extra $2 so I could have it now. Worth it to decrease the chance of staying up way too late waiting for the pre-order to go live. Don't spend it all in one place, @JuanB :smiley:

Sorry for that! This is the first time that we use the "Pre-order" functionality, and I found some erratic behaviour in the App Store Connect backend after the realease... I think that is not working 100% ok.

• Mine still says “pre-ordered”.

I’m not in that huge of a hurry. I can wait until it drops. I’m betting it shows up at midnight when it’s actually the 4th.

• @Angie said:
    I had to cancel my pre-purchase and pay the extra $2 so I could have it now. Worth it to decrease the chance of staying up way too late waiting for the pre-order to go live. Don't spend it all in one place, @JuanB :smiley:

We are sending you your True Appaholic embroidered patch!

• @JuanB said:

Congrats on the release. Would suggest you add a link!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @JuanB Great app many thanks for bringing it to iOS. On the drum side I assume it’s sample based any plans to open it up so we can use our own samples ? Also in the future will you add more than 1 fx slot per channel/ planet ?

Sounds good, I'm going to add those features requests in the roadmap.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@JuanB said:

Congrats on the release. Would suggest you add a link!

• @skiphunt said:
    Mine still says “pre-ordered”.

I’m not in that huge of a hurry. I can wait until it drops. I’m betting it shows up at midnight when it’s actually the 4th.

If you don't see it, I can help you, I've had pre order issues before and decided I'll never do it again...
    Not the devs fault, it's on Apple

• @skiphunt said:

I am in Ohio and it is released, not sure where you are but it's 1038 here 2238

• @JuanB Is there a randomize function for the sound view, to make new experimental sounds?

• edited January 2019

@reasOne said:

@skiphunt said:

I’m in Texas. I’ll wait and see if it shows up by tomorrow. If it doesn’t, I’ll take it up with Apple. If this turns out to be huge hassle, this will be the first AND last time I pre-order an app.

It shows up as available for $11.99 if I’m not logged in. If I’m logged in, it shows “pre-ordered”

• Ohio, Texas. What's the difference really?

• @skiphunt said:

@reasOne said:

@skiphunt said:

I’m in Texas. I’ll wait and see if it shows up by tomorrow. If it doesn’t, I’ll take it up with Apple. If this turns out to be huge hassle, this will be the first AND last time I pre-order an app.

Go to settings, iTunes / app store , then your Apple Id and click on preorders... You should be able to email your self a link to dl , also check to see if you got an email yet

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Ohio, Texas. What's the difference really?

• edited January 2019

@reasOne said:

@skiphunt said:

@reasOne said:

@skiphunt said:

Go to settings, iTunes / app store , then your Apple Id and click on preorders... You should be able to email your self a link to dl , also check to see if you got an email yet

No email yet. I see it under preorders via iPad, but no way to email a link. I can only cancel. Says it was expected Jan 3rd (today). I’ll check my desktop iTunes and see if I can email myself a link from there. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: no luck. No option to resend email link. Only option is to cancel, and it says I’ll be charged after the app is released. Which it has been. I wonder if the developer needs to not only release it for launch day, but also release the pre-orders too?

• @jigglypuff said:
    @JuanB Is there a randomize function for the sound view, to make new experimental sounds?

Good Idea!

• Just showed up. Woot! :)

• It is downloading here in Florida. Oh boy, oh boy!!

• nice! I called Apple on my last one and they emailed it to me, for future reference! Looks like you're good now!

@skiphunt said:
    Just showed up. Woot! :)

• This is really fun!

Playing with sending midi out form each of the orbits, but have not been able to send the drums midi out yet. Have tried 4 different drum synths. All on channel 10. Anyone get drum midi out to work yet? I’m not hosting in anything. All standalone for now.

• edited January 2019

Four minutes of noodling can turn something simple into something complex and yet still very melodic. This is my new favorite app. It's actually so good it's stealing some of my romance with Bram Bos apps away.

• @JuanB said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Sounds good, I'm going to add those features requests in the roadmap.

The ability to load samples was my most wished for feature of Oscilab... But this looks like Oscilab on acid, soooo gonna be picking this thing up.

• This thing is amazing.
    B)

• This download just past midnight, UK time. I have been playing it most of the night and l love it, no problems many thanks to the developers.