Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Henny On Video

Comments

• Oddly enough this was the first video of his I’ve seen. @kobamoto thanks for posting this video. He really seems on the ball and focused on what he wants to do with producing music using iOS plus he’s very experienced and successful at the highest levels in the music industry. The people who are wondering if they can use iOS to create professional music with iOS should check him out if they want to get things done versus contemplating their GAS.

On one of his videos, a commentator tried to convince him he couldn’t really be productive using iOS when he’d been doing so for the last four years with no regrets about switching over to iOS. He’s been a producer for 17 years. In the past he’s has had a full blown studio along with all of the gear and equipment you could want or dream of having.

I’ll definitely be checking out more of his videos as he seems like a great guy who knows what he’s doing.

• @InfoCheck said:
    Oddly enough this was the first video of his I’ve seen. @kobamoto thanks for posting this video. He really seems on the ball and focused on what he wants to do with producing music using iOS plus he’s very experienced and successful at the highest levels in the music industry. The people who are wondering if they can use iOS to create professional music with iOS should check him out if they want to get things done versus contemplating their GAS.

On one of his videos, a commentator tried to convince him he couldn’t really be productive using iOS when he’d been doing so for the last four years with no regrets about switching over to iOS. He’s been a producer for 17 years. In the past he’s has had a full blown studio along with all of the gear and equipment you could want or dream of having.

I’ll definitely be checking out more of his videos as he seems like a great guy who knows what he’s doing.

Sold!

• The benchmark for iOS production .

• edited December 2018

I just love his infectious energy, whether he's a producer or a lawn care professional it's always the 'tude that makes the dude....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    'tude that makes the dude....

I’m stealing that

• genuine cat, have enjoyed everything he's put out and learned a lot at the same time.

• Henny is great and top notch... entertaining clips too!

• certainly is!