Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight is live on the App Store!

Comments

• @reasOne : Stagelight , NS2. AND Cubasis?

• @MatthewAtStagelight said:
    @gregsmith and to confirm, zeeon sounds in tune with other instruments at 48k when playing through the speakers of your device?

@gregsmith said:

@MatthewAtStagelight said:
    Thanks for helping with @gregsmith

Can you check and see if your project settings in Audio Evolution are set to 44.1 or 48k? If I recall correctly, Audio Evolution allows you to set this. If so, can you set a project to 48k, then load Zeeon and see if the problem persists?

Thanks!

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Stagelight 4.0.3 is rolling out now.

Change log

-Fixed a potential crash during mixdown
    -Fixed Drum Sound Automation Crash
    -SampleVerse: Fixed LFO master volume Control
    -SampleVerse: Fixed LFO sync issues
    -SampleVerse: Recalling Oscillator gains correctly
    -SampleVerse: Fixed saved SFZ exporting
    -SampleVerse: Fixed Oscillator Save As menu
    -Sequencer: Fixed Pitch Wheel recording issue
    -Sequencer: prevent recording empty clip patterns
    -Sequencer: Fix for occasional "cannot save during recording" error
    -Sequencer: FIx for MIDI Clock Start/Stop issue
    -Freeze: Fixed unfrozen drum tracks recalling the correct sounds
    -Freeze: Fixed unfreezing for 3rd party plugins
    -Freeze: Fixed audio playback on frozen track on timeline
    -Freeze: Fixed potential lockup on loading
    -Plugins: Fixed some plugin delay compensation
    -Plugins: fixed issue with saving presets in ElectroInstruments

On to 4.0.4 this week.. stay tuned!

Excellent! Looking forward to 4.0.4 and hopefully a fix to the ‘out of tune’ bug.

For the out of tune issue with Zeeon, can anyone confirm that it works ok in other AU hosts on teh new iphone x and ipad pro?

It’s fine in Audio Evolution Mobile on iPhone X

I get this message when switching sample rates. ‘Sample rate conversion’ presumably is the fix?

@gregsmith said:

Can you check and see if your project settings in Audio Evolution are set to 44.1 or 48k? If I recall correctly, Audio Evolution allows you to set this. If so, can you set a project to 48k, then load Zeeon and see if the problem persists?

Thanks!

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Change log

Excellent! Looking forward to 4.0.4 and hopefully a fix to the ‘out of tune’ bug.

For the out of tune issue with Zeeon, can anyone confirm that it works ok in other AU hosts on teh new iphone x and ipad pro?

I get this message when switching sample rates. ‘Sample rate conversion’ presumably is the fix?

Ok I’ve just tried this on AEM. Started a project which defaulted to 44.1 sample rate and Zeeon was in tune. I switch to 48 and it shifted up by about a tone and a half which put it out of tune. So it turns out the problem is there in AEM too! Although you’re able to switch to 44.1 which I can’t in SL.

• @gregsmith said:

@gregsmith and to confirm, zeeon sounds in tune with other instruments at 48k when playing through the speakers of your device?

@gregsmith said:

Thanks!

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Change log

@gregsmith said:

Thanks!

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Change log

Ok I’ve just tried this on AEM. Started a project which defaulted to 44.1 sample rate and Zeeon was in tune. I switch to 48 and it shifted up by about a tone and a half which put it out of tune. So it turns out the problem is there in AEM too! Although you’re able to switch to 44.1 which I can’t in SL.

Zeeon stays in tune with apeMatrix or AUMat both sample rates.

• @Telstar5 said:
    @reasOne : Stagelight , NS2. AND Cubasis?

I have em all LOL

• edited December 2018

Hi @MatthewAtStagelight something weird is happening in StageLight. In all my IOS devices the Store and SignOut options are not available. Anyone with the same problem?
    Please advice what to do. Thanks.

• edited December 2018

@MatthewAtStagelight @OpenLabstechsupport Yes, problems here too. My guess is that their server is down. Store is also unavailable for me. In another read that somebody couldn't login in the app itself. Hope this issue will resolved soon.

• @Rodolfo said:
    Hi @MatthewAtStagelight something weird is happening in StageLight. In all my IOS devices the Store and SignOut options are not available. Anyone with the same problem?
    Please advice what to do. Thanks.

@greengrocer said:
    @MatthewAtStagelight @OpenLabstechsupport Yes, problems here too. My guess is that their server is down. Store is also unavailable for me. In another read that somebody couldn't login in the app itself. Hope this issue will resolved soon.

App works for me but I see the store is not accessable (offline?). What you say, server could be down. What suprises me is that this can happen, if you run this kind of business you should have a back up server ready. Looks all not really proffessional. BUT I can be wrong maybe the whole thing is related to something completely different. Anyway I would love to hear what @MatthewAtStagelight @OpenLabstechsupport of SL have to report about this.

• @greengrocer said:

It seems it’s back on again

• Maybe they were fixing the issue they had with people being able to use bonus credits to buy features.

• @WillieNegus : I’m not sure if I asked you this before or just thought to, but here goes...
    If you’re into the Garageband-Logic Pro X pipeline , doesn’t that in fact check all the boxes? Why use SL or NS2 at all?

• @Telstar5 said:
    @WillieNegus : I’m not sure if I asked you this before or just thought to, but here goes...
    If you’re into the Garageband-Logic Pro X pipeline , doesn’t that in fact check all the boxes? Why use SL or NS2 at all?

Lol@check all the boxes. Lookin for Love in ALL the wrong/right(?) places. I’m an App whore dammit. I dare you shame me. Tbh, some days I wish I could restrict myself and become hyper focused to one workflow again. But most days, I believe the days of one workflow “checking all the boxes” to be long gone. Atleast for me it’s beginning to appear that way. Especially when you’ve been binging on apps for years and still probably spent exponentially less money than you once did on ONE DAW license and plug ins. Color me fickle and GAS’d up off the affordable spoils?🤷🏽‍♂️

• @WillieNegus : Ha ha ha, that’s SO well said! LMFAO!

• I will say this though. Even though I’ve complained about the contrast on the drum grid on my 66 year old 1.50 reading glasses strength eyes, the resize option is da BOMB! Stagelight’s been on Android phone for a long time and they had to make it readable . It’s a fanulous feature .

• @WillieNegus said:

@Telstar5 said:
    @WillieNegus : I’m not sure if I asked you this before or just thought to, but here goes...

Lol@check all the boxes. Lookin for Love in ALL the wrong/right(?) places. I’m an App whore dammit. I dare you shame me. Tbh, some days I wish I could restrict myself and become hyper focused to one workflow again. But most days, I believe the days of one workflow “checking all the boxes” to be long gone. Atleast for me it’s beginning to appear that way. Especially when you’ve been binging on apps for years and still probably spent exponentially less money than you once did on ONE DAW license and plug ins. Color me fickle and GAS’d up off the affordable spoils?🤷🏽‍♂️

@WillieNegus : I’m not the type who can figure out things just like “THAT”.. Ima stick w Stagelight for now but that Cubasis 2.7 had me faltering just a bit tho!

• Anything like Abudabi in this app?

• For slicing and playback of loops

• Not really, no. ReSlice AU works though.

• @wim said:
    Not really, no. ReSlice AU works though.

Ok thanks, any way to resize the ReSlice UI in AU?

• Not that I can see.

• edited December 2018

@DaveMagoo : Sampleverse within the app : Two more videos on YouTube ..

So far as I know you can chop and slice on it

• edited December 2018

@Janosax said:

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Thanks!

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Change log

@gregsmith said:

Thanks!

@gregsmith said:

@gregsmith said:

Happy Monday Everyone!

Change log

Zeeon stays in tune with apeMatrix or AUMat both sample rates.

Any progress on this bug Matthew? I’m off for Xmas now and was hoping to make some music :)

@MatthewAtStagelight

• Can you still use your bonus store credits to unlock features or has that been corrected?

• @Carnbot said:
    Can you still use your bonus store credits to unlock features or has that been corrected?

AFAIK still works :)

• Took a brief check into Stagelight this evening on my iPad Pro...

Bought the iOS unlock several weeks ago, but, Nanostudio 2 have had me almost 100% the last two weeks, so that has not been any free time to check Stagelight...

But, my silly question is: Can you import your own samples and build an own drumkit?
    There’s seems to be no manual to check into...

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    Took a brief check into Stagelight this evening on my iPad Pro...

Bought the iOS unlock several weeks ago, but, Nanostudio 2 have had me almost 100% the last two weeks, so that has not been any free time to check Stagelight...

But, my silly question is: Can you import your own samples and build an own drumkit?

I’m pretty sure you can inside of the “Sampleverse” instrument.. They presumably are working on a manual and are presumably in the process of making some new videos. There are three on Sampleverse right now as well as a few from Doug Woods and some other.. I’m sure @OpenLabstechsupport could answer that better though. I also have Ns2 but am mainly on SL now.

• wimwim
    edited December 2018

@ErrkaPetti said:
    Took a brief check into Stagelight this evening on my iPad Pro...

Yes, you definitely can and it’s easy. Check help > Stagelight YouTube > Sample import. It’s a brief and to the point video, as are most of them.

• @ErrkaPetti : How are you finding Stagelight as a DAW, now that you’ve been working w NS2 for a while?

• @Telstar5 said:
    @ErrkaPetti : How are you finding Stagelight as a DAW, now that you’ve been working w NS2 for a while?

I’m sad to say I find it better. NanoStudio has better presets, and obsidian is a good instrument, but there’s no audio... it’s only a midi sequencer as far as I can see.

• You can load audio onto the pads Slate, then trigger it that way as a workaround. But meh. Until later this year.

• @Kuhl: I really like it but I’m convinced NS2 is coming out with Audio in June so I choose not to think of it that way. I really like Sampleverse from what I can see of it at this point . And I like having the Storepass library even though it’s too early/trap based for my taste. It’s really a great DAW though.