Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

November Sound Fest (Digital D1)

Comments

• Okay, fix is in!

• @Halftone said:

Hidden trick @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff - if you hook up an external controller and map a knob to the tape length in Kosmonaut, you can get 32 bars instead of 8!!! Great huh!?

Thanks for the tip! I need to see if I can do that with another app... Does AUM support sending CC values? I bet I could do it with one of the Rozetta apps... Hmm.

• @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff said:

@Halftone said:

Hidden trick @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff - if you hook up an external controller and map a knob to the tape length in Kosmonaut, you can get 32 bars instead of 8!!! Great huh!?

Thanks for the tip! I need to see if I can do that with another app... Does AUM support sending CC values? I bet I could do it with one of the Rozetta apps... Hmm.

I seen to remember it was an Easter egg for hardware controllers only I think. But you can hook up a controller and crank up the beat values to 124 beats - then save that as a preset for easy recall.

• Are we there yet with the D1 pack? Just want to make sure I haven’t missed it somewhere along the line @Fruitbat1919 😀

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Are we there yet with the D1 pack? Just want to make sure I haven’t missed it somewhere along the line @Fruitbat1919 😀

Yeah if I don’t get any more soon, will wrap it up :)

• Thanks @Fruitbat1919 No rush. Just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed the final set of patches 😀

• I've made more, but I'm trying to stop. For two reasons. 1) There are so many great patches, and 2) I'm still not sure the error/quirk I found has been fixed, yet. @Fruitbat1919 was it resolved?

• edited December 2018

@brice have you had a chance to submit any of your excellent presets?

🎅🏻

• @Fruitbat1919 disregard my previous DM. Life offered me some free time this afternoon so I grabbed a handful to submit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox2j3dg2fondi8s/BBABSF Submissions.bank.json?dl=0

Excited to hear everyone’s submissions!

• @brice said:
    @Fruitbat1919 disregard my previous DM. Life offered me some free time this afternoon so I grabbed a handful to submit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox2j3dg2fondi8s/BBABSF Submissions.bank.json?dl=0

Excited to hear everyone’s submissions!

• Right the pack is done, but had some issues with sorting it all out. My inner sorta needed them all in alphabetical order, but for some reason they no longer save in the same order that you save them to a bank.

So, should I post it? Should I wait until @analog_matt can sort my filing out? I have named it the AB Forums Xmas Pack - 111 sounds crafted by some of the Forums best plus me! Lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Right the pack is done, but had some issues with sorting it all out. My inner sorta needed them all in alphabetical order, but for some reason they no longer save in the same order that you save them to a bank.

So, should I post it? Should I wait until @analog_matt can sort my filing out? I have named it the AB Forums Xmas Pack - 111 sounds crafted by some of the Forums best plus me! Lol

Do it. Launch! I don't care how they're sorted.

• _ki_ki
    edited December 2018

When we were at the middle of this sound fest, sorting the -80 presets really helped a lot with the usalibilty.
    With that many presets in random order, it's very annoying to look for a particular preset, even when you remember the name.

Lots of the presets also have been published directly in the thread, if you want to you can download these as a preview :)

• @_ki said:
    When we were at the middle of this sound fest, sorting the -80 presets really helped a lot with the usalibilty.
    With that many presets in random order, it's very annoying to look for a particular preset, even when you remember the name.

Lots of the presets also have been published directly in the thread, if you want to you can download these as a preview :)

I agree. Sorting is useful. Thanks for doing this!

• @_ki said:

Yes, it did help. I tried to resort them, but for some reason, they are no longer sorting to a new bank in alphabetical order however much I try.

This is no longer an issue though, as @analog_matt is going to use a script to sort them for us when he has time (he is on hols at the moment).

So happy hols to you all and Matt. The bank will be posted as soon as possible, but a big thanks to all those who contributed.

As always I’m quite honoured to be a part of what you people do and give to others :)

• edited December 2018

Hey everyone, we are humbled and floored by how good these presets are.

They were submitted to Apple, and will be in the next D1 update -- for all to enjoy!

Wow. Thank you. Really. These are spectacular

@Sander_Roscoe_Wolff @Fruitbat1919 @espiegel123 @_ki @brice @gmslayton and everyone involved!

Really well done! 👏

• Wow! I am honored. Can't wait to check out the library!

@brice my contributions were all the result of a deep-dive to understand your Sigur Bos preset that launched me into space. Hopefully, none of them ended up in copycat territory.

• @analog_matt said:

They were submitted to Apple, and will be in the next D1 update -- for all to enjoy!

@Sander_Roscoe_Wolff @Fruitbat1919 @espiegel123 @_ki @brice @gmslayton

Really well done! 👏

Of course i'm looking forward to hearing the gold, but my cockles get all shimmery with this sort of collaboration. Plus plus you chaps.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@analog_matt said:

@Sander_Roscoe_Wolff @Fruitbat1919 @espiegel123 @_ki @brice @gmslayton

Really well done! 👏

Of course i'm looking forward to hearing the gold, but my cockles get all shimmery with this sort of collaboration. Plus plus you chaps.

Plus 1!

• edited January 2019

Update available with 200+ new presets, thank you AudioKit, the forum and of course Fruitbat!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

• @DMfan said:
    Update available with 200+ new presets, thank you AudioKit, the forum and of course Fruitbat!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

Just grabbed the update, but I am not seeing the new banks. What bank number/name do they show up as?

• edited January 2019

Should be added on to the end -
    @espiegel123 does it show up for you?

• it didn't work for me either, but I restored factory presets then restarted, then the new presets appeared. Thanks for all the new presets :)

• @analog_matt said:

Should be added on to the end -
    @espiegel123 does it show up for you?

They didn't show up the first time I launched after getting the update. But after "throwing it out of memory" and relaunching they showed up.

Now, there is much new goodness to explore. Hurray!

• Ahhh. Yes, thanks everyone.

You'll need to re-start Digital D1 for the presets to appear.

• Thank you everyone (so much!) for these excellent sounds, you are all so talented. Just playing around for a few minutes and already I can hear a whole bunch of new song ideas forming!

• Just got these!! You guys are awesome!!

• @Sander_Roscoe_Wolff
    Assuming you are swr 🎯 I gotta say, your patches are really speaking to be right now !

• edited January 2019

@Fruitbat1919 the "dance weirdo" patch is prefect!!
    It is deff getting used asap!

I put eos2 and adverb on it and it's a great sound to use as topping!

• So good it’s crazy