Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Iphone 8 and ravenscroft problems

Shouldn’t a phone this new be able to play Ravenscroft with 256 buffer size whithout crackling and CPU overload?

The Dubstation 2 workaround doesn’t seem to work on iphone 8..

Comments

• i’ve noticed that as well. works fine on my ipad pro that is older, but my iphone plus gets crackly especially on patches with big reverb > @StaffanKeys said:

Shouldn’t a phone this new be able to play Ravenscroft with 256 buffer size whithout crackling and CPU overload?

• @StaffanKeys said:

Have you opened DS2 GUI?

• @eross said:
    i’ve noticed that as well. works fine on my ipad pro that is older, but my iphone plus gets crackly especially on patches with big reverb >

Okay, so the extra ram on an iPhone plus model doesn’t helt either?

Yes, it seems to run fine on iPad Pro model, which are you using?

It’s really weird watching youtube videos of people playing Ravenscroft on an iPhone 7 and it runs smoothly.

• edited December 2018

Have you opened DS2 GUI?

Yep... it worked fine on my iPhone SE.

So the iPhone SE handled Ravenscroft better With the help of Dubstation 2. Re-he-heally frustrating.

• edited December 2018

@Janosax
    Yep... it worked fine on my iPhone SE.
    So the iPhone SE handled Ravenscroft better With the help of Dubstation 2. Re-he-heally frustrating.