Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help me list groovebox/all in one apps

2»

Comments

• What is the best groovebox is the question we should be asking... Grooverider or Electribe Wave?

• Samplr deserves a mention, surely.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    What is the best groovebox is the question we should be asking... Grooverider or Electribe Wave?

Electribe Wave for synth grooveboxing
    Groove rider for samples

So both

• @Beathoven

Built in sounds, easy sampling, ability to do some manipulation, output result.

More all in one than groovebox. Grooveboxes are pretty specific, like a ‘not full featured DAW’.

Was this question regarding my list, or my initial question about Launchpad and Blocswave?

• Bm3 not listed? its a sampling drum machine with multisampled instruments and the ability to load au instruments...

Its the BEST groovebox on ios IMHO

• Reading this thread prompted me to have another go with Groove Machine. I’d forgotten how much fun it is. Really very capable of good results in the right hands (not mine alas).

• edited December 2018

Animoog not a beatbox

Some that are
    Zillidrone
    Realbeats
    Bleass
    Oscillab
    Beatwave
    Pepp
    KDJ-one
    Garageband

Different Drummer