Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Good work! Like it.

• I really like this, Sweet processing of the vocals and and effects of the melodies. What sounds like a distorted low tom / 2nd lick on top of the kick fights with the bass .Shortening the overdriven tom/kick could help. The second distorted snare hit in the basic loop is too loud. IMO the bass needs some subtle delay verb. Potential to dub out the break down, take some notes out of the bassline, put some delay on snare / drum hits / and and some reverb. Keep at it! .

• @ElectroHead said:
    I really like this, Sweet processing of the vocals and and effects of the melodies. What sounds like a distorted low tom / 2nd lick on top of the kick fights with the bass .Shortening the overdriven tom/kick could help. The second distorted snare hit in the basic loop is too loud. IMO the bass needs some subtle delay verb. Potential to dub out the break down, take some notes out of the bassline, put some delay on snare / drum hits / and and some reverb. Keep at it! .

The arrangement is just too busy I think, too many drums for sure, I have tried thinning it down but it is losing something in the process :(
    I like the groove though so will not give up :)

• That was very cool! Liked it immediately, replayed several times and am still listening.

• @AndyPlankton said:

The arrangement is just too busy I think, too many drums for sure, I have tried thinning it down but it is losing something in the process :(

I don't think the core groove / drum loop is too busy::shorter decay times and eq-ng could fix it. I think you;ve overdone the bit drive and grit in Noir for the purposes of this track - overdriven low end can be a frequency band hog!
    I
    say this in the way of constructive suggestions! Maybe start a new track and come back to this with fresh ears in a few days.

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    That was very cool! Liked it immediately, replayed several times and am still listening.

:)

• @ElectroHead said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I don't think the core groove / drum loop is too busy::shorter decay times and eq-ng could fix it. I think you;ve overdone the bit drive and grit in Noir for the purposes of this track - overdriven low end can be a frequency band hog!
    I
    say this in the way of constructive suggestions! Maybe start a new track and come back to this with fresh ears in a few days.

Yeah this is a take straight from the apps, recorded in aum, no eq on anything as yet.

• Well done !