Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pissed and having a good time

edited September 2018 in Other

Pissed In the uk means drunk for our American friends

Comments

• Done and gone...
    Life is too hard..
    Music is the only escape..
    Bye

• Why do I keep posting this?

I’ve almost gone deaf from playing it so loud that I can’t hear the Jubilee Line train noise.

• @AndyPlankton and in London UK We say “Iam Mash up bredrin” street slang for “ Iam pissed and hammered mate” haha

• Focus – Sylvia / Hocus Pocus

• Love a bit of Dreadzone, seen them a few times over the years. This is my favourite:

• Lightly pissed in that sense. In the American sense though....eh, not worth whining about.

Just to leave a thought, Fleetwood Mac should strike gold with their new hire..

• Also lightly pissed, but in the Canadian (commonwealth) sense. Just had my annual three Christmas party beers at work. Watched Tom play Destiny2.

• Good cover version of a JH classic with some great photos

Yeah summer down under , hot merry xmas

• Well, I recently had prostate surgery, and while I am not pissed at least I am pissing. Am I really the oldest guy on the forum!?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Well, I recently had prostate surgery, and while I am not pissed at least I am pissing. Am I really the oldest guy on the forum!?

Fix up sharp, my friend.

• Well having my morning coffee now,
    @ LinearLineman glad to hear your surgery went ok.
    You are as old as you feel they say, music makes me feel "timeless"
    I really like these guys ...fantastic musicians.. real old school technique and music infused from a timeless tradition from the Eastern Mediterranean and beyond.

• Thanks @at2! That is so great. Reminds me of when I lived in Istanbul.... Hey, I live in Istanbul! I saw a doctor about this memory thing... he said, "Mr. Levy, I am sorry to have to tell you, but you have cancer... and Alzheimer's." "Whew" I said, "At least I don't have cancer!"

Yes, Taksim is a great place, full of life. I read somewhere that during the Black Plague, Taksim, being outside of the city, was used as a burial site. Now this city of well over twenty million sprawls with the business of living, which is the same everywhere. Walking on top all those dead Turks, watching all the live ones, I am awed by how different and similar any place humans thrive can be. There is a historicity that cannot be denied. The music is somehow never far from lament. Centuries of Sultanic rule, persisting in the societal DNA somehow, inure the Turkish psyche to the hopelessness of changing anything and onwards to a poetic understanding and acceptance of how things are in the East. Hard for an American to comprehend. And though there is whispered protest here, it is not in their memories for so many to rise against the new Sultan. So unlike the fractious, boisterous US.

Turkish people are, in most situations, warm, generous, their culture tells them so, and curious people. It is typical for the Gypsy flower seller on the street to somehow know my business, and if not, to inquire about it! The privacy so prized in the West is impolite and standoffish. Here everyone knows and has an opinion. Just generalizations, of course. They have a commitment to talking. I am often amazed how the smallest, and often insignificant, point can warrant much enjoyed discussion. Like there is time enough for everything. Yet they hustle and bustle with the best of them in Istanbul, city of contrasts.

@gusgranite, thanks for the good wishes. I am doing great.

• I went to Istanbul in 1979 (i think not really sure sometime close- old timers disease kicking in ) and it left a very strong impression on me, the people the food the architecture the music, fantastic city full of contrasts. I hope to go again one day.

Glad the music hit the spot for you!

So to stay on topic "Bir bira isterim"

• @at2 said:
    Well having my morning coffee now,
    @ LinearLineman glad to hear your surgery went ok.
    You are as old as you feel they say, music makes me feel "timeless"
    I really like these guys ...fantastic musicians.. real old school technique and music infused from a timeless tradition from the Eastern Mediterranean and beyond.

Superb!

What’s that lap stringed instrument called?

• @gusgranite it's called a Kanun.... the Third Man theme,,.. invented, like everything else, by a Turk.

@at2 time for another trip! The bira is on me.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @at2! That is so great. Reminds me of when I lived in Istanbul.... Hey, I live in Istanbul! I saw a doctor about this memory thing... he said, "Mr. Levy, I am sorry to have to tell you, but you have cancer... and Alzheimer's." "Whew" I said, "At least I don't have cancer!"

Yes, Taksim is a great place, full of life. I read somewhere that during the Black Plague, Taksim, being outside of the city, was used as a burial site. Now this city of well over twenty million sprawls with the business of living, which is the same everywhere. Walking on top all those dead Turks, watching all the live ones, I am awed by how different and similar any place humans thrive can be. There is a historicity that cannot be denied. The music is somehow never far from lament. Centuries of Sultanic rule, persisting in the societal DNA somehow, inure the Turkish psyche to the hopelessness of changing anything and onwards to a poetic understanding and acceptance of how things are in the East. Hard for an American to comprehend. And though there is whispered protest here, it is not in their memories for so many to rise against the new Sultan. So unlike the fractious, boisterous US.

Turkish people are, in most situations, warm, generous, their culture tells them so, and curious people. It is typical for the Gypsy flower seller on the street to somehow know my business, and if not, to inquire about it! The privacy so prized in the West is impolite and standoffish. Here everyone knows and has an opinion. Just generalizations, of course. They have a commitment to talking. I am often amazed how the smallest, and often insignificant, point can warrant much enjoyed discussion. Like there is time enough for everything. Yet they hustle and bustle with the best of them in Istanbul, city of contrasts.

@gusgranite, thanks for the good wishes. I am doing great.

Wow, thanks for the window! :)

• Hey, @gusgranite, you come for a bira, too!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Am I really the oldest guy on the forum!?

Yes. Deal with it. You're making it sound like a bad thing.

You know you never respected your elders so here you are asking for tech support and stirring the out house gumbo with the "youngsters". It keeps you young by association.

• Time for a Michael Jackson cover, @McDtracy.... "Old". As to my elders... there aren't as many as there used to be. "Outhouse Gumbo" ... my next hip hop track, thank you very much,