Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Noir random

so is it even possible to map the sequencers random button somehow, i cant find it among the Params in AUM

Comments

• No, the random button is not assigned to a controller or parameter.

• so will this happen ?? :)

• Not sure, is there a compelling use case? Randomizing is not something I’d expect the user to do away from the iPad’s screen?

• why not, have a Kik,snare,Hat and just radnomize each noir until you get a nice groove, instant Idea/inspiration maker

• edited December 2018

@Hansson said:
    why not, have a Kik,snare,Hat and just radnomize each noir until you get a nice groove, instant Idea/inspiration maker

Sure, but why not use the GUI for that?

Clarification: I’m extremely vigilant against feature bloat B)

• i want to be able to map it to my beatstep. :) 1 or 2 more params is not bloating ;)

• I could see this potentially being a cool idea. Randomizing multiple instances of Noir in AUM from a Midi controller could make for some wild shape shifting sequences. Also, it could be a bit quicker to get to a combo of patterns one likes when using multiple instances (i.e. being able to randomize multiple instances from the controller without having to open and close different AU instances).

• @0__O__3 said:
    I could see this potentially being a cool idea. Randomizing multiple instances of Noir in AUM from a Midi controller could make for some wild shape shifting sequences. Also, it could be a bit quicker to get to a combo of patterns one likes when using multiple instances (i.e. being able to randomize multiple instances from the controller without having to open and close different AU instances).

Yes want it.

• @Hkor said:

@0__O__3 said:
    I could see this potentially being a cool idea. Randomizing multiple instances of Noir in AUM from a Midi controller could make for some wild shape shifting sequences. Also, it could be a bit quicker to get to a combo of patterns one likes when using multiple instances (i.e. being able to randomize multiple instances from the controller without having to open and close different AU instances).

Yes want it.

+1

• I don’t even have the app yet and this sounds like a good idea.

• maybe add the samething for the rozetta suite also :) hehe