Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Want a code for a Korg Software Bundle?

The Nanokey Studio comes with this and I don´t use the PC for music making. I don't know if it even worth downloading but I think there´re some decent AAS modules. P.m. if you're interesting and I´ll give you the code when I get home in the morning :) . Cheers

Comments

• Case closed. Thanks :)

• If someone has interest in another korg bundle key, pm me.

• Mines gone

• If someone could send me a code for the bundle, I would be grateful af. I lost my own code and now have to install the bundle on my dektop workstation to continue my work on a very important project...anyways, if someone has a code to bare, here's my mail: [email protected]. Thank you in advance:)

• Just picked up the three devices off ebay second hand but the seller no longer has the cards so if anyone else has any please ....

• edited March 2018

http://korg-license-center.com/

Among the things that are great about this bundle, is the potential for upgrades.
    You can currently get a full version of Reason for $99 if you have Reason Limited.
    If you wait for a sale you can usually get the full versions of the AAS synths for $50.
    (Make sure you're on the AAS mailing list--they send out a free sound pack during the holidays)
    Likewise, you save money on the Korg Collection if you have M1 LE

But my personal favorite thing in the bundle is UVI's Digital Synsations. That sells for $149 and it's worth it.

• DomDom
    edited December 2018

My mistake.

• I bought a second hand one. It still has the original box. ON the back of the box is one of those little computer barcode like image but not a bar code. You know the little black and white square thingy. Can I use this to get the bundled software. The cards for the software are not in the box.

• my keyboard is a microkey air

• Does anyone have software code for a Korg Taktile? I bought one off Ebay that was supposed to have one in it. It hasn't. The guy I bought it from has a terminal illness and I really don't want to pester him. So I am stuck.

• Does anyone have an unused Ableton coupon code lying around? I seem to have lost mine and would love to use it for the Ableton 11 upgrade.