Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis don't see imported wavs in mediabay

edited December 2018 in Support and Feedback

When i import a wav file via ios files in Cubasis it says file imported in mediabay but i can't find the files in the mediabay?

Someone to help or with same experience?

Regards Frenq

Comments

• Cubasis automagically 'sorts' the imported files into their respective folders.
    The imported *.wav files are most likely in /Audio/My audio files/

Currently there is no way to create folders or sub-folders for user content which can pita once more files get imported or created...

• The aren't… thanks for your help.

• Seems to work fine for me.
    There are different ways to get files into Cubasis.
    How are you doing it?
    I can try to copy your preferred method and see if it works or not for me.

• Hopefully not too far off topic but whilst I don't have any issue importing wavs or mp3s (or Cubasis project files) into Cubasis and into a project, I do sometimes have a problem with midi files. They import into the media MIDI section OK but when I try to import them into a project, an empty midi track is created (set to the default Acoustic Piano) but no midi data appears - no error message either.

If I look at the midi file in Audioshare, I can see the midi events and even play them but nothing in Cubasis. Some midi file do work so I imagine it has to do with the midi file type. The origin of the files is Magix Music Maker - maybe that has something to do with it as I can import midi files I download OK.

• @Frenq said:
    The aren't… thanks for your help.

Are you on current iOS?

• I'm on the latest ios version...

• edited January 2019

Edit

• edited January 2019

@Frenq try shutting Cubasis down and leave it for a min before starting it up again..is your sample in there now ? ..If not..
    then you could import the sample to AudioShare or TwistedWave and use the ‘open in’ function from there to get your sample/s into cubasis.

edit-spelling!

• @RUncELL Thanks will try that.

• @RUncELL Works like you discribed but restarting Cubasis is a little awkward if i have to do this several times during a project. But thanks again for the solution.

• That’s good because your samples are actually being imported... after you’ve imported a sample, come out of the audio folder - ie into projects, or mixdown...and then come out of mediabay altogether....wait a few seconds and then go back into mediabay and select the audio folder.. hopefully your sample is there now..