Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Orphion on iPad Pro

So, installed Orphion on 9.7 sized ipad pro, ios 10.2 and felt very bad about how it works there. On default settings you only can do "ambient" sounds and if you edit sensitivity option, the best you can is... having only "pluck" sound instead.

While, on my ipad 3 (ios7) works flawlessy (or i think so).

Anyone felt the same? Developer's website doesnt have support page anymore, and orphion tumblr is now about some cars, eh...

Comments

• edited March 2017

here he is , please email him, Facebook him, Instagram him, tumbler him, tweet at him and beg him to come back and bring the midi in feature with him.
    the Orphion abandonment was my first IOS shocker, heartbreak, and utter dismay....... and the very reason I have nightmares about Samplr and Patterning going this way.

https://www.facebook.com/bastustrump

https://www.facebook.com/Orphion/

• Hey, i still have ipod touch 2G for some apps that were abandoned in 2009-2010 :( it's a harsh world out there.
    Thanks for link, need to find a contact with him.

• good luck, Orphion is one of the greatest apps period.... it's a shame to leave something so wonderful behind.

• So, did he ever fixed it? I remember he wasn't finding a way back in time, but now?

So I kept orphion on old gen backup iPad

• haven't fired it up in a minute but I still think there is a diff between my old iPad 3 version and the version now on my iPad mini 4, they felt different

• At some point behaviour was changed in regards to "bending"/"detune| of notes, i remember, perhaps this too...

• so Bastus didn't communicate much with you?