Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Magellan store presets....

Anyone have demos of these ??
I wanna hear the drones one and new wave 3

Comments

• All the demos are down, AFAIK...
    http://www.yonac.com/magellan/store.html

Oh yeah... @thesoundtestroom did two videos on some packs... Can't recall which he demoed... But gonna watch again...

• I got the Drones, these are drones. Many of them. But since Magellan isn’t au plugin I would think that I haven’t opened up this synth since many months.
    Maybe there will be an au update coming? Like sugar bytes apps!? Would be amazing, because Magellan was always one of my favorites.

• @david_2017 said:
    I got the Drones, these are drones. Many of them. But since Magellan isn’t au plugin I would think that I haven’t opened up this synth since many months.
    Maybe there will be an au update coming? Like sugar bytes apps!? Would be amazing, because Magellan was always one of my favorites.

Dang it is in my top 5 fav sounding synths, I do wish it was au now that I've learned ns2 can't load iaa 😣😣😣
    I may grab a couple preset packs still to support but I'm going to try to contact the dev to find out if it has plans

• @reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:
    I got the Drones, these are drones. Many of them. But since Magellan isn’t au plugin I would think that I haven’t opened up this synth since many months.

Dang it is in my top 5 fav sounding synths, I do wish it was au now that I've learned ns2 can't load iaa 😣😣😣
    I may grab a couple preset packs still to support but I'm going to try to contact the dev to find out if it has plans

Let me know when you did that, I will write a second request, if all sums up... ;)

• @david_2017 said:

@reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

Let me know when you did that, I will write a second request, if all sums up... ;)

Just did it ! Right on tha website there's a form to fill out!
    So do you think the drone pack and new wave 3 are worth it for ambient type stuff ??

• I will make you a sample if you like.
    But please remind me on this again later the day. I have much stuff going on and not even NS2 on my iPad. Haha.
    No kidding aside. Much work going on still till weekend. But I will gladly make you a video, sample whatever

• I love the IAP and like to support companies in the biz.

• @reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

Yes, me too. Lovely synth, would be lovlier in NS2.

• @kinkujin said:

@reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

THIS :)
    Want to run these drones in NS2!
    I will contact yonac tomorrow. Hopefully he will consider a man update.

@reasOne do you own Kauldron? I made a drone pack there. If i still have it, you want it and i figure out how to get them out there. You can have it ;)

• @david_2017 said:

@kinkujin said:

@reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

@reasOne do you own Kauldron? I made a drone pack there. If i still have it, you want it and i figure out how to get them out there. You can have it ;)

Cheers!

• @kinkujin said:

@reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

I want that bad !!!

@david_2017 said:

@kinkujin said:

@reasOne said:

@david_2017 said:

Yes I do man!! I'll take em hehe

• I'd like to check them out as well.

• Hey guys, hope that works.
    I am fighting my way through to use the ipad for everything as my paperless ultra portable nothing else needing solution. But copying patches into my digitone or the helix, doesn’t work yet ;)

Kauldron Drone Pack (Drone 1-15, wow creative naming, right?!)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/eofmwc2p0e2mica/David.kbk?dl=0

Let me know if this worked for you, and if you like them. Its containing two Reese Basses I made too.

@reasOne @Crawlingwind @kinkujin

• @david_2017 said:
    Hey guys, hope that works.
    I am fighting my way through to use the ipad for everything as my paperless ultra portable nothing else needing solution. But copying patches into my digitone or the helix, doesn’t work yet ;)

Kauldron Drone Pack (Drone 1-15, wow creative naming, right?!)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/eofmwc2p0e2mica/David.kbk?dl=0

Let me know if this worked for you, and if you like them. Its containing two Reese Basses I made too.

@reasOne @Crawlingwind @kinkujin

Worked fine for me, thanks a lot!

• @LeonKowalski said:

Worked fine for me, thanks a lot!

Glad you like these. You’re welcome mate!