Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New app from klevgrand.reamp.

Comments

• @JanKun said:
    Someone, please convince me I really need it (or not)

The thing that makes ReAmp crucial to me are those 8 knobs in the center: once you select your base setting you can sculpt the overall character in a very painterly and pleasing way.

Personally I couldn’t achieve this employing multiple other apps as it’s the sheer simplicity of said knobs and how they play off each other that is the magic here.

• edited December 2018

So how does this compare to CassetteDaw or LPDaw or Lo-Fly Dirt?
    What saturation plugin am I forgetting? PSP Microwarmer in Auria? Anything built into Cubasis?
    Tell me what to buy and I'll do it!

• edited December 2018

@wim said:

@JanKun said:
    Since the release of Brusfri I have never been disappointed by any of their apps. Really tempted by this one and will most probably buy it. However, I already own tonestack with all IAP, BIAS Amp, Cassette, Vinyl, and Fabfilter Saturn. Someone, please convince me I really need it (or not)

Not needed as a replacement for Guitar amp sims. If that’s what you’re after then you may as well stick with what you have.

There are lots of other uses for saturation / distortion plugins though.

Thank you! I am not specially looking for guitar amp sims, I am happy with Tonestack, BIAS Amp and BIAS Fx.
    Always looking for some saturation distortion to give some character to the sound (synths, voice, basically anything...😃). I already own several. Reamp looks really easy and deep as many of recent Klevgrand apps and it is AU. By curiosity, what saturation distortion plugins are you using the most?

• @Proppa said:

@JanKun said:
    Someone, please convince me I really need it (or not)

The thing that makes ReAmp crucial to me are those 8 knobs in the center: once you select your base setting you can sculpt the overall character in a very painterly and pleasing way.

Personally I couldn’t achieve this employing multiple other apps as it’s the sheer simplicity of said knobs and how they play off each other that is the magic here.

I want to take the plunge now!

• @JanKun said:

@wim said:

@JanKun said:
    Since the release of Brusfri I have never been disappointed by any of their apps. Really tempted by this one and will most probably buy it. However, I already own tonestack with all IAP, BIAS Amp, Cassette, Vinyl, and Fabfilter Saturn. Someone, please convince me I really need it (or not)

Not needed as a replacement for Guitar amp sims. If that’s what you’re after then you may as well stick with what you have.

Thank you! I am not specially looking for guitar amp sims, I am happy with Tonestack, BIAS Amp and BIAS Fx.
    Always looking for some saturation distortion to give some character to the sound (synths, voice, basically anything...😃). I already own several. Reamp looks really easy and deep as many of recent Klevgrand apps and it is AU. By curiosity, what saturation distortion plugins are you using the most? I really like Saturn and PSP microwarmer.

• wimwim
    edited December 2018

@JanKun said:

@wim said:

@JanKun said:

Always looking for some saturation distortion to give some character to the sound (synths, voice, basically anything...😃). I already own several. Reamp looks really easy and deep as many of recent Klevgrand apps and it is AU. By curiosity, what saturation distortion plugins are you using the most?

Truthfully, not a lot on iOS before now. Mostly just saturation on Auria’s limiter, AUM”s saturation, and AUFX Push. It’s a new realm I’m having a great time exploring with Reamp. I’m definitely not the best one to ask for advice. ;)

• Speaking of other options, I’ve starred a long thread in this forum where several apps were discussed, including Tonebridge, a free AUv3. There’s also AmpStamp (IAPs and subscription), which no one has commented on.

Amp ONE has great sound and a small set of features. It would be perfect as an AUv3, but the dev nixed that idea the last time I mentioned it.

On the bright side, Igor Vasiliev reports that he is planning to bring out a Master FX update with AU support!

• So I was running my Strat through this yesterday, just a single instance.
    It sounded pretty awesome, once I cranked the output on this.
    For some reason, the presets are set to a really low output level.
    Once you turn it up, Fuzz for days.

Also, try loading a preset, and then change the simulation type. You can find more interesting combinations of presets this way.

• On the bright side, Igor Vasiliev reports that he is planning to bring out a Master FX update with AU support!

that’s the kind of news I enjoy hearing! :)

• @CracklePot said:
    So I was running my Strat through this yesterday, just a single instance.

Also, try loading a preset, and then change the simulation type. You can find more interesting combinations of presets this way.

I prefer cranking the input for that

• @JanKun said:

I want to take the plunge now!

I should note that I'm not using ReAmp on any analog instrument (guitar, bass) but rather as an effect either per channel or in the master strip of all-electronic projects. I felt the same way about Klevgrand's GoToEQ but just as much or more loving what ReAmp is doing sonically.

• @oat_phipps said:

@CracklePot said:
    So I was running my Strat through this yesterday, just a single instance.

I prefer cranking the input for that.

Cool, man. Feel free to do that.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Xsyst said:
    Seems like a repackage of another app they had.

Is there any oversampling?

Which one?

The multi-band distortion unit of course ;) actually revisiting "squash it" this seems like it was unique enough to purchase and not quite the same. Kind of like the offspring of squash it and daw casette.
    Anyways, great addition to the palette.
    I would of liked a high quality mode, oversampling, for rendering purposes. Distortion sounds much better with oversampling (to me)... Saturn?

• A free version for Mac and PC just dropped.

https://klevgrand.se/products/freeamp

• @Jumpercollins said:
    A free version for Mac and PC just dropped.

https://klevgrand.se/products/freeamp

A good occasion to drop thenios version for a small sale too :-)

• Damn, saw new app from Klevgrand and clicked. They've gotta be gettin close to something new!

• reamp is definitely worth the money, I only wish it was universal. i use it all the time on my ipad

• Desktop (Win/Mac) has been slain to $35 (down from 59.99). Hopefully they have some love for the iOS community.

• @david_2017 said:
    Desktop (Win/Mac) has been slain to $35 (down from 59.99). Hopefully they have some love for the iOS community.

Nope. Not this time. They stated on Twitter

• @david_2017 said:
    Desktop (Win/Mac) has been slain to $35 (down from 59.99). Hopefully they have some love for the iOS community.

Use the code KLEVGREAT for an additional 30 percent off! Just swooped it on Mac for $25.nice deal

• Is this planned to go universal does anyone know?

• I’d like to see some subtle magnetic saturation models added.

• iOS sale, please!

• @handed said:
    iOS sale, please!

Won’t happen. They told on Twitter

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Curious about the bass amp sim on this, i.e plugging a real bass in etc.

After being thoroughly impressed by both Kleverb and Korvpressor, I can finally forgive Klevgrand for Jussi, and will likely purchase this whether useful on electric bass or not.

• woo oversampling added today

• @noob what does this mean ?