PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

Rozeta wishes....

2

Comments

  • Yeah a super Rozeta would be the bomb.
    Much could happen.
    Cells refreshing particles notes live
    Cells being able to record chords without quantizing all the notes to the beat
    Shifting / delaying timing on individual particle notes tracks.
    Probability on Particles.
    Some sort of patchbay so that conditions can affect other modules, like particles select certain notes go to arpeggiator, and / or CC automation, or patchbank changes, Troublemaker settings..
    Just a few that come to mind :)

  • I'd like to see Ripplemaker's individual modules broken apart and sold as a suite of AU modules. I already own Ripplemaker but would gladly buy it again as a suite of separate modules. At the very least please give me an attenuvertor for Rozeta LFO.

  • Really wish the Rozeta x/y module saved position state with the host :)

  • edited April 2018

    I wish Rozeta had a 'Phase Arp' like Catanya or Nora... It will rock the ios world...

    Edit... Just think of it in Cubasis as a MidiFX.. as in the video.

  • I’m pretty happy with it as is. Is it full featured? No, but it gets the job done 95% of the time.

  • I've only been using Rozeta for 2 weeks and LOVE it! Seriously amazing app! Bravo <3

    Things I'd like would be: Export MIDI, Customising x0x layouts/naming or possibly adding extra instruments (TR-09 Ride) and also a Choke function.

    I've only been messing with it to sequence external gear and now I'm trying to scrape enough $$ together for a Vermona DRM1. Damn you @brambos haha

  • Is it possible to export presets from Rozeta? I have some Bassline presets that I'd like to archive or use on another device,

    @brambos : it would be great to be able to switch between Rozeta Bassline presets and switch between patterns under MIDI control.

    p.s. I hope this isn't a double-posting. I tried to post this a few days ago but I don't think it made it online.

  • edited November 2018

    Rozeta Bass gate length...c'mon, even the 25-50-75-100% simplicity found in Cells would be fine

  • Yeah like @Samu said. Rozeta looper would be awesome.

  • Rozeta Looper? 2 of my favorite words together.

    Like Chocolate/Peanut Butter.

  • @Mayo said:
    Loving collider and particles, but they get stuck in static harmonic places.. (even when transposing)
    @brambos - would you consider both of these reacting or refilling with nodes via midi?
    I can hear that they would be astonishing if they could react live to midi chord progressions
    ;)

    @brambos :
    I'd pay upwards of $10 as an IAP to Scaler if it would have an option to set "scale" based on incoming midi notes... So it could essentially act as a chord mask, thus it could kind of work like an arp.

    So Scaler lets me set incoming chord listen channel (say 16).
    While noteons are active on that channel, only those midi notes/pitches, can get through

    If there are no noteons, then it just works as the normal Scaler.

    This one thing/change could make all those generative apps in Roz, as well as others like Physikals or whatever it's called, would/could be sooo much more musical and controllable.

    It would even breath new life into stuff like Fugue Machine.

  • Rozeta Grid :)

  • I think clock divisions is top of my wish list for hopeful inclusion :)

  • @Samu said:
    I'd love to see a 'Rozeta Midi Looper' so one could record a few notes on the fly and the looper would simply repeat what has been recorded. The length of the loop could be set in bars and step-resolution could in practice be the quantise value. Record options could include 'note replace' and 'overdub'. The 'Looper' should also be able to handle both CC's and Note-Events making it a pretty useful tool for automation.

    I doubt that AUM will get integrated midi-recording so it feels this has to be done using plug-ins...

    +10000000, and well said Samu

  • a Rozeta Piano Roll Sequencer would be fine 😎

  • Being able to scroll values would be a nice improvement.

    I was thinking of a brambos modular environement where you could route ins and outs between brambos apps just like ripplemaker. Or being able to route multiple outs from a single source. Or even better, more than one instance of ripplemaker inside ripple maker!

    I was hoping also that rozetta would offer at some point a step sequencer with templates for the different brambos apps. Multiple layers, time signatures, play orders.

  • @Philippe said:
    Being able to scroll values would be a nice improvement.

    I was thinking of a brambos modular environement where you could route ins and outs between brambos apps just like ripplemaker. Or being able to route multiple outs from a single source. Or even better, more than one instance of ripplemaker inside ripple maker!

    I was hoping also that rozetta would offer at some point a step sequencer with templates for the different brambos apps. Multiple layers, time signatures, play orders.

    Huh? They do. I must not be understanding what you mean.

    • Templates: they’re there for the Ruismakers. The rest don’t need them.
    • Layers: use multiple instances.
    • Time signatures: different pattern lengths and step lengths
    • Play orders: pattern follow actions and loop count. Or trigger patterns from midi notes.

    What am I missing?

  • edited December 2018

    ... I meant CC step sequencer to modulate other apps, but perforator does it already. The thing is, assignation of cc source and destination takes forever, that’s why I wish there was some kind of template to spend more time playing and less seting up everything.

    Perforator does not appear in audio unit list in AUM, that explain why I forgot about it.... Apematrix is fine, anyone else have that issue?

  • I stopped wishing.

  • @Philippe said:
    ... I meant CC step sequencer to modulate other apps, but perforator does it already.

    Ahh. Yeh, that would be cool.

  • @Mayo said:
    I stopped wishing.

    I think @brambos has said a couple of times now that he is unlikely to be developing Rozeta further which is fair enough.

  • @gusgranite - he did, and it is understandable.
    The things that I really wished would happen, I can create using other apps interacting, DAW, Reaktor and Reaper + midi scripts.

  • @gusgranite said:

    @Mayo said:
    I stopped wishing.

    I think @brambos has said a couple of times now that he is unlikely to be developing Rozeta further which is fair enough.

    Indeed. It is in "active maintenance mode" now. I don't have new major features on the roadmap for it, but I may add small things (which don't have a fundamental impact on data models or require completely new GUI solutions).

    For example, last week I added MIDI THRU to Rozeta LFO and XY because that was necessary to make Rozeta work smoothly inside Nanostudio 2 (and the new Beatmaker 3 implementation of AU MIDI). Obviously such little updates are very important :)

  • I like that there’s a point when a developer decides something is basically done.

    ...that sequencer in Noir sure is sweet tho. I sure would like to see that in Rozeta, with the pattern changing. Or, the pattern changing from Rozeta added into Noir.

  • @brambos : is there a way to export/share Rozeta bassline presets?

  • @brambos said:

    @gusgranite said:

    @Mayo said:
    I stopped wishing.

    I think @brambos has said a couple of times now that he is unlikely to be developing Rozeta further which is fair enough.

    Indeed. It is in "active maintenance mode" now. I don't have new major features on the roadmap for it, but I may add small things (which don't have a fundamental impact on data models or require completely new GUI solutions).

    For example, last week I added MIDI THRU to Rozeta LFO and XY because that was necessary to make Rozeta work smoothly inside Nanostudio 2 (and the new Beatmaker 3 implementation of AU MIDI). Obviously such little updates are very important :)

    Which of course begs the question, What crazy thing are you planning and/or working on now?

  • @kinkujin said:

    @brambos said:

    @gusgranite said:

    @Mayo said:
    I stopped wishing.

    I think @brambos has said a couple of times now that he is unlikely to be developing Rozeta further which is fair enough.

    Indeed. It is in "active maintenance mode" now. I don't have new major features on the roadmap for it, but I may add small things (which don't have a fundamental impact on data models or require completely new GUI solutions).

    For example, last week I added MIDI THRU to Rozeta LFO and XY because that was necessary to make Rozeta work smoothly inside Nanostudio 2 (and the new Beatmaker 3 implementation of AU MIDI). Obviously such little updates are very important :)

    Which of course begs the question, What crazy thing are you planning and/or working on now?

    Doesn't matter, we all need it, we just don't know it yet, which makes him the right person to do the job. :smiley:

  • Hi M. @brambos, would it be possible to make Perforator AUv3 send midi CC message like the stand alone does, it would make a fantastic step modulator.
    I wish I could make it modulate ripplemaker, noir and pretty much all your apps.
    It is the only missing piece of rozeta imho.

    And did I mentionned scrolling values instead of taping ;).

  • @Philippe said:
    Hi M. @brambos, would it be possible to make Perforator AUv3 send midi CC message

    It does! In fact, it doesn't even send CC in standalone mode: it only sends them in AUv3 mode :)

  • edited December 2018

    @brambos said:

    @Philippe said:
    Hi M. @brambos, would it be possible to make Perforator AUv3 send midi CC message

    It does! In fact, it doesn't even send CC in standalone mode: it only sends them in AUv3 mode :)

    Got it! The util button! Thanks!
    Part time blind apparently.

    ... but still having to tap 127 time or hold and wait 15 second to set it to CC #127.
    I think I made my point :(

Sign In or Register to comment.