Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NanoStudio 2 official thread

Comments

• edited December 2018

Thanks!!!! Ok does this pre-order work for highly caffeinated appaholics? I bought or pre ordered it yesterday, I have never done this before. Does it just magically appear in my App Store? Uggggg is it released yet? 😬

• edited December 2018

@hansjbs said:
    I don't know why people like to push a battle between Beatmaker and Nanostudio. Two completely different apps. Stop it already. If you like Nanostudio great!! You're a beatmaker person kudos!!! Enjoy and make good music.

Just nature of a forum I suppose. A bit of rivalry to get some hearts pumping.

I’m just here because I don’t have time (or courage) to start the War and Peace that is staring at me from the bookshelf.

• Hope to see some of you over at the new NS2 forum when it launches. I’m sure someone will announce it here.

• I want it today!

• I don't pre order any more cuz I've had issues with them in the past, thankfully apple was very helpful to make sure I got the app, but it hours later and I pre ordered so I didn't have to wait lol

• I am not a reader of "mega" thread.......so can someone inform me on the iPhone timeline or not mentioned?

Really at this point, if no iPhone Stagelight may be the iPhone / Mobile "DAW" type app after all......

• Thanks for the info about how pre-ordering works, guys. :)

• @iansainsbury said:
    Hope to see some of you over at the new NS2 forum when it launches. I’m sure someone will announce it here.

Will try. I was unable to join the last one lol.

• @supadom said:

@hansjbs said:
    I don't know why people like to push a battle between Beatmaker and Nanostudio. Two completely different apps. Stop it already. If you like Nanostudio great!! You're a beatmaker person kudos!!! Enjoy and make good music.

I’m just here because I don’t have time (or courage) to start the War and Peace that is staring at me from the bookshelf.

There seems to be a default human (western?) mental tendency towards categorizing in terms of the either/or. I think it’s an unwillingness or inability to comprehend the millionfold multiplicity of one love.

• @Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

There seems to be a default human (western?) mental tendency towards categorizing in terms of the either/or. I think it’s an unwillingness or inability to comprehend the millionfold multiplicity of one love.

Yet, I would bet that most of us here use more than one iOS DAW on a regular basis. To be honest, I would struggle to use just one IOS DAW!

• edited December 2018

Question from someone that hasn't followed this too much sorry.

I understand that NS2 is mainly a linear DAW.
    But is there a way to loop a section (better yet more than one)?
    and toggle that on and off?
    And jump to markers with midi commands?

• edited December 2018

@RUST( i )K said:
    I am not a reader of "mega" thread.......so can someone inform me on the iPhone timeline or not mentioned?

Really at this point, if no iPhone Stagelight may be the iPhone / Mobile "DAW" type app after all......

Somewhere next year... I would say go for Stagelight Unlock Everything is only $14.99 and the next big update is already ready for review

btw I wait for the reviews of NS 2 and don't buy into the hype, did already to much hyped app purchases

• @Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

I think it is a generational phenomenon. Generally speaking of course.

This can be seen with the abundance of self importance each generation places on the socio-economic-political-cultural facets of the time. Each feels they have a catastrophic political situation that is representative of a total break down of the government in one form or another. Each feels their music is innovative and groundbreaking. Each feels they are experiencing things in a way not yet transpired by anyone.

When in fact, the new experiences are their own.

We all have a desire to feel relevant and part of something because what we "feel" or "think" is so important. No matter how frivolous or petty.

Kind of amusing actually.

• @mannix said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I am not a reader of "mega" thread.......so can someone inform me on the iPhone timeline or not mentioned?

Somewhere next year... I would say go for Stagelight Unlock Everything is only $14.99 and the next big update is already ready for review

I did the first day without trying it.

Used it and bought some other packs last week.

Looks like no BM3 iPhone and no NS for a while.......

I know I will buy NS but really wished I had the iPhone version like used to.

• @Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

I think it is ultimately a global human tendency, with its ugly extremes in racism or any other other-ism. Once we’ve achieved the apex of Maslow’s, lately seemingly discredited, hierarchy of needs we fall into the pit of pettiness.

Having said that I’m in awe of our achievements, now observing my wife making beautiful origami x mas cards using YT tutorials. Life is good, if you look in right places. :)

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

This can be seen with the abundance of self importance each generation places on the socio-economic-political-cultural facets of the time. Each feels they have a catastrophic political situation that is representative of a total break down of the government in one form or another. Each feels their music is innovative and groundbreaking. Each feels they are experiencing things in a way not yet transpired by anyone.

We all have a desire to feel relevant and part of something because what we "feel" or "think" is so important. No matter how frivolous or petty.

Your explanation and stated amusement is kind of the same thing though, same as me pointing this out to your good self and laughing is too! ;)

• I've just pre-ordered to support the dev :smile: Looks like a fantastic app.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Your explanation and stated amusement is kind of the same thing though, same as me pointing this out to your good self and laughing is too! ;)

Only I amuse me.

• @kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

But you amuse me... :D

• So samples go to RAM. That means i need one of those €2000 iPads with 1TB and 6 GB RAM which can‘t run AUv3 as good as older devices (at least until they solve the bug).
    I try to wait for the iPhone version but G.A.S. is coming in hard right now.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

There is no you and me... only a muse... (insert praying hands emoji)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

That's not funny.

• @AudioGus said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

Neither is that.

• @AudioGus said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

Maybe NS2 will be our muse?

• @kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

That's not funny.

O yes it is! (I’m back at the theatre for Xmas lol)

• I muse because I love ... sorry I don't usually pepper threads with all this useless crap. Guess I'm a bit manic over the fact that the app is nearly here.

• edited December 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

Of that I have little doubt. Until the free pack wears off, then I can buy muse recharges at ten bucks a pop... so... four months of muse? Whoot!

• @kinkujin said:
    I muse because I love ... sorry I don't usually pepper threads with all this useless crap. Guess I'm a bit manic over the fact that the app is nearly here.

@AudioGus said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@supadom said:

@hansjbs said:

Only I amuse me.

Of that I have little doubt. Until the free pack wears off, then I can buy muse recharges at ten bucks a pop... so... four months of muse? Whoot!

You know we will all be very unpopular for doing this :D

• edited December 2018

Ya know, just putting that laughing emoji on a sentence does not make your comment amusing.

• @kinkujin said:
    Ya know, just putting that laughing emoji on a sentence does not make your comment amusing.

It does to me ;)

This discussion has been closed.