Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• It's a 'free' app with a $17.99 IAP for unlock?
    Need to check whit kind of limitations the free app has...

• Yep, I think I wait for a discount

• Nice to see the basic try it out version is free, wasn’t expecting this to land, wil, have to check out Dougs old desktop review.

• What gets unlocked?

• AU gets unlocked plus all the presets plus stuff I haven’t discovered yet !

• It´s the only synth on iOS which comes close for morphing sounds ala´ Alchemy.
    For €17.99 it´s a bargain for me. Sadly can´t use it on iPhone so i have to pass. But i tested it as mac plug-in.
    There it was a bit to expensive and i´m covered with enough synths. If that has all the same features on iPad (it looks like) it would be a no brainer for me.....i even would say GAMECHANGER :D

• So many synths, so little time ... looks fab.

• It’s very Spacey and atmospheric sounding, it’s not quite full screen inside Cubasis2 the scaling is strange on this one.

• Works well with AU midi effects ie Autony

• All parameters showing in AUM and ApeMatrix.

• It´s also a synth i think works better on a multi-touch screen. Especially playing with the Orbiter.

• OMG... did not expect this today.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Works well with AU midi effects ie Autony

I think I am gonna spend time w/ NO effects at all to get the true baseline sounds of this before I get silly.

This is huge.

I just listened to it.

Like......saved me 6 gigs..

Bye Sampletank for orchestral shit...........LOL

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Jumpercollins said:

I think I am gonna spend time w/ NO effects at all to get the true baseline sounds of this before I get silly.

This is huge.

I just listened to it.

Enlighten me ... why so huge? How saved you 6 gigs?

• After watching Dougs video again, I say it’s the exact port of the desktop version so kudos to SugarBytes for that.

• @kinkujin said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Jumpercollins said:

This is huge.

I just listened to it.

I can delete SampleTank.

With all the IAP and all packs it is like 6 or 7 gigs.

Just like Syntronik is ...why I deleted that with all the IAP.

This app can do the orchestral things I used the orchestra sounds from STANK before.

5 mins on the app and I know......this is what I needed.

Ideal to compliment multi hardware sound some warmth to tie it together in a quality way.

• Thought I would be safe for a while after Bkack Friday.!

Reckon Mr @MonzoPro is going to be happy though.

• @AudioGus said:
    OMG... did not expect this today.

nope

• edited December 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@kinkujin said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Jumpercollins said:

This is huge.

I just listened to it.

I can delete SampleTank.

With all the IAP and all packs it is like 6 or 7 gigs.

Just like Syntronik is ...why I deleted that with all the IAP.

This app can do the orchestral things I used the orchestra sounds from STANK before.

5 mins on the app and I know......this is what I needed.

Ideal to compliment multi hardware sound some warmth to tie it together in a quality way.

Cheers. Wonder if this is an intro price?

• Long hold on the orbiter planetary effectors to open.

• I’ve just picked up the desktop Sugar Bytes Bundle over the holidays, and Aparillo was the first one I dug into. Very deep program. Seems like this will be a great fit for iOS. And $17.99 is a steal. Hope they port over Obscurium or Looperator as well!

• Great news, this one was ideal for a porting :)

• edited December 2018

After reading the title of this thread, I thought, well it's next "iOS wishlist". Scroll down :)
    BUT
    it's huge news. I wanted it for iOS!!!!

• HOLY COW, gotta love how SugarBytes drops this stuff unexpectedly. @MonzoPro is gonna be chuffed on this one.

• Has Ableton Link , Bluetooth midi

• Has the AU got midi out for the controller? This would be great for controlling other things too.