Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

spacecraft creations.... let's hear em!

Since the latest update I've been flying spacecraft deeper into space and exploring more of its controls panel, not only does she drone, but she arps, and arps very well!
Let's hear what you've created

Comments

• That is gorgeous! Post the full track, I really wanted it to go on!

• So good man! Really inspiring your record! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜Ž the new colors are the cherry on top! Love this update! So good we finally can create and share presets. Maybe a soundfest haha

• @waynerowand said:
    That is gorgeous! Post the full track, I really wanted it to go on!

Thank you man!, Super appreciate that!!! I will have this track released in a few weeks on my label, we are releasing a sampler tape with a few tracks from each artist, I'll be sure to link you to it and get you a free download code!

@david_2017 said:
    So good man! Really inspiring your record! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ˜Ž the new colors are the cherry on top! Love this update! So good we finally can create and share presets. Maybe a soundfest haha

Ooh a sound fest indeed!!! That is a great idea and I agree on the colours!! Appreciate it big homie!

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Nicely done!

Hey man thank you!!! I'm having to much fun with sc now that I can save my work it just makes me use it more than ever !

• edited December 2018

Digging this app big time now!!!

• edited December 2018

Nice ARP dude ! I like how arps in SC get twisted as you move through the sample or if the LFO pushes you off the edge of a note

• SpaceCraft as a texture machine. Lots of other apps too.

• This is beautiful Wayne

• Ripplemaker, iGrand, and children's music therapy class in SpaceCraft,AUM, Grand Finale.
    Thanks for listening:

• @Chaztrip said:
    Digging this app big time now!!!

Nice vibe, I dig it.