Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Good Wi-Fi External drive for my iPad?

My onboard memory is nearly full up with AUM recordings and I need to free up some space. Can anyone recommend me a good external Wi-Fi drive that I can also use to subsequently share files to my MacBook, and to back up the files from my MacBook?

Thanks!!

Comments

• edited December 2018

Hey man, Sandisc do a usb stick which is also a WiFi drive, I use it daily and it works great as a little central sample hub. It’s called the connect drive , it’s inexpensive and it goes in your pocket. Very cool.

• Anyone know if the ad-hoc network these drives create allow two iOS devices to see each other via wifi so that a midi network session is possible?

• Time capsule ?

• edited December 2018

Better off getting the newer version that supports 5ghz connections for faster speeds. It’s curerntly sold out but more are coming soon. It’s what I’m waiting on

RAVPower FileHub, AC750 Wireless Travel Router, Portable SD Card HDD Backup and Data Transmission Unit, 5200mAh External Battery Pack (Not a Hotspot) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JQ9F9MX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_C3ybCbYYNZ5ZG

• edited December 2018

@AndyPawlak said:
    Hey man, Sandisc do a usb stick which is also a WiFi drive, I use it daily and it works great as a little central sample hub. It’s called the connect drive , it’s inexpensive and it goes in your pocket. Very cool.

Hi.. this look interesting. So, can I copy samples from the Wi-Fi Drive to the SanDisk app on my iPad. And from there copy the samples to AudioShare? Can I also copy zip files?

• @SlowwFloww said:

@AndyPawlak said:

Hi.. this look interesting. So, can I copy samples from the Wi-Fi Drive to the SanDisk app on my iPad. And from there copy the samples to AudioShare? Can I also copy zip files?

Yes, but I’m not sure about zips, I haven’t tried it.

• @AndyPawlak said:

@SlowwFloww said:

@AndyPawlak said:

Yes, but I’m not sure about zips, I haven’t tried it.

can u try it pls?