Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Problem with ISymphonic Soundpack

Hi everyone
In 2016 i bought ISymphonic orchestra and also a Soundpack that comtaained 2 harps the harps cost about 10 Euro
I didn’t make music for ages and then my iPad broke entirely in August and I got an ipad pro in September
Now I’m finally starting to make music again and opened the iSymmphonic app.
I restored the purchases loaded the harp and tried to play but I couldn’t itt said there was a replacement anf I should update wich I did
When I opened the app again and tried to play the harp a window opened telling me I have to buy the Keys Soundpack wich c 27 Euro
But sorry I’m not paying that much when I already have great piano apps
Is there a way to only get the harp or get the old harp sound?
Or is there an other harp app or Soundpack inside another app?

Comments

• Go to the App Store and look up the App. Near the bottom of the page it will show the link for App Developer/Support. Use that Link and ask Crudebytes. I'm sure they will get you fixed. It might take a day since a lot of app developers staff 8-5 support teams
    but that's usually a good idea along with asking this Forum.

It looks like they also have a form on their website:

https://crudebyte.com/contact/

• Thanks I will try that