Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No Rec Input for Samplr & Borderlands With New Ipad Pro 12.9

Hi
It seems that i’m not be able to directly rec in Samplr and Borderlands with the new IPad Pro 2018 (12.9), as i was usually used to do with my IPad Air 2
These are the only two apps that i’ve just installed, that did’t ask me the mic use authorization.
There are no possible options for mic use of these two apps in the iPad general/privacy/mic settings
Also, there are no settings at all in the general IPad settings (for other apps like Cubasis Gadget Tardigrain.....no problems)
Thanks to everyone will try to help me to figure out this

Comments

• woah, same exact thing here!

• Ooh, if that don’t get resolved I’ll be eyeing the 2017 10.5 instead. Samplr is one of my fav apps

• edited November 2018

You can always use audiobus: system input —-> Samplr (or Borderlands) and you’ll be able to rec external sources, Also with external audio interfaces!
    We have apparently lost the possibility to directly rec in app! I don’t know....maybe they are too old and apple has done something with the audio engine like i’ve read in some other posts, or with privacy settings

• something to do with the stereo mic input on the new ipads?

• @[Deleted User] said:
    something to do with the stereo mic input on the new ipads?

Probably! I didn't think about that

• @Orlando said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    something to do with the stereo mic input on the new ipads?

Probably! I didn't think about that

Actually I’m not sure if the new iPad Pro has stereo mics, I might be thinking about the new iPhone which does. Worth checking out though.

• Same problem on an iPad Mini 2. It was all working fine on my iPad Pro 10.5.
    I don't even have Borderlands and Samplr showing up on iPad's settings.

• edited December 2018

I've contacted Borderlands. They will come up with an update soon to solve this mic problem.
    No word from Samplr though.

• @mancha said:
    I've contacted Borderlands. They will come up with an update soon to solve this mic problem.
    No word from Samplr though.

I’ve never been hopeful for a Samplr update, but if it needs a fix... Being able to actually, y’know, sample is a fairly major deal for a sampler!

How much more work could Link and panning be?