Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nanostudio 2 update

Comments

• Thinking as a programmer I believe dropping IAA is very smart.

The number of "Lines of Code" to be maintained in an App is directly related to the number of software defects. Using standards like AUv3 or IAA add implicit "Lines of Code" that you cannot control and most IAA apps are not seeing the intense "bug fixing" and the testing matrix for all these apps glued together in an AU Host or DAW is beyond anyone's control to manage.

At some point Apple should also drop IAA in IOS to make their testing/support processes manageable.

NS2 sounds even more like an App I'd like to look at seriously and not something I would avoid just to keep using Animoog.

I have a dozen apps that can record Animoog already and "frozen audio" stems are your friend for interoperability between DAW's, platforms and other users with other software preferences. I know... workflow, ya-da, ya-da. How about no crackling or crashes for a better workflow? You want that?

The fewest Lines of Code that get the work done makes the best App for rock solid "live" use. Be the Korg Programmer evaluating AUv3 for their rock solid "walled gardens". What does Korg get?

Tight integrated code gets fixed faster, it adds the right features the fastest and it rarely crashes. When people ask the small developer to add AUv3 Instrument and FX and keep IAA too they have no idea the hell they are asking the developer to live in for 6-12 months.

And they don't really care. They just want it all but they get something as well. Buggy products. @Dawdles didn't get this:

making a huge software product stable is a game of adding and deleting code to make something work well. The Lines of Code in BM3 must be huge and NS2 will try to compete by delivering more features we need and less historical baggage.

Smart developers sometimes ignore users and do the right thing for the product. Users of course go berserk and get booted from their User Forum. @Dawdles is on the AudioBus Discord site and he seems happy with the newest BM3 Update. Still his favorite app and he has hopes it will get better.

Maybe we can let him out of the penalty box. It's too civilized around here and frankly a bit boring now that Black Friday is over. I do enjoy a good exchange of abuse.

• @McDtracy said:
    Thinking as a programmer I believe dropping IAA is very smart.

The number of "Lines of Code" to be maintained in an App is directly related to the number of software defects. Using standards like AUv3 or IAA add implicit "Lines of Code" that you cannot control and most IAA apps are not seeing the intense "bug fixing" and the testing matrix for all these apps glued together in an AU Host or DAW is beyond anyone's control to manage.

At some point Apple should also drop IAA in IOS to make their testing/support processes manageable.

NS2 sounds even more like an App I'd like to look at seriously and not something I would avoid just to keep using Animoog.

I have a dozen apps that can record Animoog already and "frozen audio" stems are your friend for interoperability between DAW's, platforms and other users with other software preferences. I know... workflow, ya-da, ya-da. How about no crackling or crashes for a better workflow? You want that?

The fewest Lines of Code that get the work done makes the best App for rock solid "live" use. Be the Korg Programmer evaluating AUv3 for their rock solid "walled gardens". What does Korg get?

Tight integrated code gets fixed faster, it adds the right features the fastest and it rarely crashes. When people ask the small developer to add AUv3 Instrument and FX and keep IAA too they have no idea the hell they are asking the developer to live in for 6-12 months.

And they don't really care. They just want it all but they get something as well. Buggy products. @Dawdles didn't get this:

making a huge software product stable is a game of adding and deleting code to make something work well. The Lines of Code in BM3 must be huge and NS2 will try to compete by delivering more features we need and less historical baggage.

Smart developers sometimes ignore users and do the right thing for the product. Users of course go berserk and get booted from their User Forum. @Dawdles is on the AudioBus Discord site and he seems happy with the newest BM3 Update. Still his favorite app and he has hopes it will get better.

Maybe we can let him out of the penalty box. It's too civilized around here and frankly a bit boring now that Black Friday is over. I do enjoy a good exchange of abuse.

Actually I don’t enjoy a good exchange of abuse.

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

I’m not a qualified to say this with any certainty, but I have read the AudioBus SDK documentation, and it does seem like adding basic AudioBus support is relatively easy - much easier than adding IAA support at least. I’m just talking about single port audio in and out and the basic transport bar support, not multi port audio, state saving, and midi. Writing to an SDK is generally much, much easier than coding directly to the OS. The idea is (supposed to be at least) that the SDK developer takes care of adapting to OS changes, and hopefully you don’t need to concern yourself with them. As long as the SDK calls don’t change, then hopefully, the worst is the need to compile with a new version. Hopefully.

Of course the developer has to do what he feels is right. However, the benefits to him and to users are worth it to implement at least the ability to load as an audio input and output. The app is going to get negative reviews it doesn’t deserve, he will miss out on the exposure of the AB3 apps list online and in the app, and some of us will lose the ability to directly jam alongside or into NS2.

“Letting the developer off the hook” is the wrong way to look at this. Being honest with feedback should be important, and not seen as hate, harassing, being negative, or anything else unless it’s done rudely or arrogantly. Market feedback is valuable.

For me, I’m just greatly disappointed. Will I still buy and use the app? Sure. Will I use it as much and as happily? No. Do I respect the developer’s right to do what he sees is best? Absolutely. Do I think he’s making a mistake? Yes.

Just my opinions, and the last I have to say on it. Offered in the spirit of honest and respectful feedback.

• @wim said:
    I’m not a qualified to say this with any certainty, but I have read the AudioBus SDK documentation, and it does seem like adding basic AudioBus support is much easier than adding IAA support. I’m just talking about single port audio in and out and the basic transport bar support, not multi port audio, state saving, and midi.

Of course the developer has to do what he feels is right. However, the benefits to him and to users are worth it to implement at least the ability to load as an audio input and output. The app is going to get negative reviews it doesn’t deserve, he will miss out on the exposure of the AB3 apps list online and in the app, and some of us will lose the ability to directly jam alongside or into NS2.

“Letting the developer off the hook” is the wrong way to look at this. Being honest with feedback should be important, and not seen as hate, harassing, being negative, or anything else unless it’s done rudely or arrogantly. Market feedback is valuable.

For me, I’m just greatly disappointed. Will I still buy and use the app? Sure. Will I use it as much and as happily? No. Do I respect the developer’s right to do what he sees is best? Absolutely. Do I think he’s making a mistake? Yes.

Just my opinions, and the last I have to say on it. Offered in the spirit of honest and respectful feedback.

Agree totally. I get so bored of people having a go at people who are just being honest. Yeah I can see all the points of view, but it would be a sad world if we wasn’t posting our opinions because some people prefer just positive views of new apps.

I too look forward to this app, but I have reservations too.

• Very well written, @wim
    dito

• edited November 2018

@alecsbuga said:
    They’re basically assuming any dev is an old dog accustomed to C and assembler code and how CPUs work, thus creating like a walled garden making it very hard for Swift developers to get into. I’m really pissed and frustrated about this.

There's no denying that Apple's documentation is pure crap. In fact, I feel they should have stuck with Objective-C and not create Swift at all and invest all those resources in proper documentation and developer support instead. There is no reason for Swift to exist when they have a perfectly fine language already which does everything anyone could need (but that's my personal pet peeve).

Regarding C: if you want to do realtime audio on iOS, C and C++ are the only way. Like really, THE ONLY WAY to make safe apps. Other languages, like Swift or ObjC are not realtime safe and will at some point lead to severe performance issues with your app for your users.

Our kind host @Michael wrote an excellent blog post about it:

http://atastypixel.com/blog/four-common-mistakes-in-audio-development

It's really the best advice anyone could ever give if you're diving into mobile DSP stuff! :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@wim said:
    I’m not a qualified to say this with any certainty, but I have read the AudioBus SDK documentation, and it does seem like adding basic AudioBus support is much easier than adding IAA support. I’m just talking about single port audio in and out and the basic transport bar support, not multi port audio, state saving, and midi.

Agree totally. I get so bored of people having a go at people who are just being honest. Yeah I can see all the points of view, but it would be a sad world if we wasn’t posting our opinions because some people prefer just positive views of new apps.

I appreciate this honest feedback. I am way looking forward to the app but would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bummed about the lack of AB support. However, and I'm only speaking for me here, I will buy it and use it and see how bummed I am about all of this after that point. Then, I'll reach out to the dev with any feature requests.

For me, the IAA thing is really no big deal in the long run. The devs who cannot or decide not to convert their apps to AUv3 (for whatever their reason, no judgment from me) will just not get more sales from me. And of course, there are workarounds for those AniMoog moments. :)

• @wim said:
    I’m not a qualified to say this with any certainty,

You have eloquently made the case that this feature is critical to you. Believe me I get it. I just know the unintended consequence of the request you are making. I worked for a lot of tech companies and saw them make this mistake often to keep users happy and pay the price with fragile platforms. Steve Job's was pretty good at insisting on limiting a products features even when customer's told him it was a show stopper. He won long term against almost every other tech company. And people hated him for it. Really hated him. I know I did. But what's in my house? In my pocket? In my ears? Next to my TV? The asshole was right about so many features.

My wife just tried to touch an icon on my MacBook screen. She just pushed it harder... and she owns a MacBook too. We get used to a product. It trains us. She's 100% iPhone now in her GUI usage.

I'm attempting to communicate the perspective of a software developer. Cutting off old standards helps make a product better.
    Bye-bye CD-ROM's. Bye-bye headphone jack. Hello angry mobs.

The pattern we are seeing with BeatMaker3... keeping old features and adding great new ones has made it really hard to keep the code stable. They had AU MIDI recording working in a beta and had to pull it to push out a release that was late by several months. Everyone here thought they might have just taken a year off. They were probably sweating bullets to get something that didn't crash.

Overtime these 2 approaches will compete for your $'s:

1. focus on stability, performance, code size, new features
    2. keep the installed base happy and try to both on more features

The history of software technology shows that #1 wins and generates incredible heat for the Users that just wanted to get more without loosing anything. Can't be done... It's not sustainable and Intua is paying that price for resisting reality.

Korg and Blip Interactive (and Propellerheads for that matter) are showing best practices for making rock solid products and really angry users who "Just want what they want".

My money is always on developer's that choose supportability as a top priority. They endure in the market.

• @McDtracy said:

@wim said:
    I’m not a qualified to say this with any certainty,

You have eloquently made the case that this feature is critical to you. Believe me I get it. I just know the unintended consequence of the request you are making. I worked for a lot of tech companies and saw them make this mistake often to keep users happy and pay the price with fragile platforms. Steve Job's was pretty good at insisting on limiting a products features even when customer's told him it was a show stopper. He won long term against almost every other tech company. And people hated him for it. Really hated him. I know I did. But what's in my house? In my pocket? In my ears? Next to my TV? The asshole was right about so many features.

My wife just tried to touch an icon on my MacBook screen. She just pushed it harder... and she owns a MacBook too. We get used to a product. It trains us. She's 100% iPhone now in her GUI usage.

I'm attempting to communicate the perspective of a software developer. Cutting off old standards helps make a product better.
    Bye-bye CD-ROM's. Bye-bye headphone jack. Hello angry mobs.

The pattern we are seeing with BeatMaker3... keeping old features and adding great new ones has made it really hard to keep the code stable. They had AU MIDI recording working in a beta and had to pull it to push out a release that was late by several months. Everyone here thought they might have just taken a year off. They were probably sweating bullets to get something that didn't crash.

The history of software technology shows that #1 wins and generates incredible heat for the Users that just wanted to get more without loosing anything. Can't be done... It's not sustainable and Intua is paying that price for resisting reality.

Korg and Blip Interactive (and Propellerheads for that matter) are showing best practices for making rock solid products and really angry users who "Just want what they want".

My money is always on developer's that choose supportability as a top priority. They endure in the market.

^ What this guy said ;)

• @brambos said:

@alecsbuga said:
    They’re basically assuming any dev is an old dog accustomed to C and assembler code and how CPUs work, thus creating like a walled garden making it very hard for Swift developers to get into. I’m really pissed and frustrated about this.

There's no denying that Apple's documentation is pure crap. In fact, I feel they should have stuck with Objective-C and not create Swift at all and invest all those resources in proper documentation and developer support instead. There is no reason for Swift to exist when they have a perfectly fine language already which does everything anyone could need (but that's my personal pet peeve).

Regarding C: if you want to do realtime audio on iOS, C and C++ are the only way. Like really, THE ONLY WAY to make safe apps. Other languages, like Swift or ObjC are not realtime safe and will at some point lead to severe performance issues with your app for your users.

It's really the best advice anyone could ever give if you're diving into mobile DSP stuff! :)

I've read that, and watched Timur's (from JUCE) talks. I know basically what to do to render audio.

But writing a whole graph from scratch is not my cup of coffee. AVAudioEngine comes with lots of useful nodes and they have internalRenderBlocks written in C. I just can't figure out why there's no easy way to tap those instead of writing your own stuff.

• @kinkujin said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@wim said:

I appreciate this honest feedback. I am way looking forward to the app but would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bummed about the lack of AB support. However, and I'm only speaking for me here, I will buy it and use it and see how bummed I am about all of this after that point. Then, I'll reach out to the dev with any feature requests.

For me, the IAA thing is really no big deal in the long run. The devs who cannot or decide not to convert their apps to AUv3 (for whatever their reason, no judgment from me) will just not get more sales from me. And of course, there are workarounds for those AniMoog moments. :)

Yep I don’t care too much for IAA. Whenever I use IAA apps they are pretty much work arounds. I rarely buy IAA only apps now. Some I still use, but most have been deleted. I don’t blame him ditching IAA and in some ways I’m quite glad someone has started doing this.

• If a dev doesn’t want to host IAA and only AU , why not adding audio ports for routing to AB3 or other IAA hosts?

• edited November 2018

Ok.

The user’s primary investment is NOT money. Certainly not at these prices.

Your investment is attention. Which Apps do you use and by extension reference sell?

The fundamental metrics of attention are time and the works produced. Are you eager to re-learn your Workflow? Did you settle on it because it produced the most results with the least effort?

Does ElectribeWave support any of these must have standards? There are users that seek productive tools.

I like puzzles that reveal their secrets with a bit of focus. Rozeta Suite as a case in point. Tricky at first but a real game changer for my workflow. And using a standard I didn’t even know I must have in everything. now.

Anyway I’ll Test NS2 for it’s puzzle value and impacts on my workflow.

Thought problem: is StageLight using a #1 or #2 coding strategy? Just hire more programmers right? Maybe they will re-think some of the features being requested to be bolted on. Maybe not.

I have been wrong but I tend to trust history for guidance. VisiCalc? Do you still use Excel or Google Docs? Adobe photoshop?

Pay attention where it gets you the most benefit. The money is not time. You can get more money.

• @Korakios said:
    If a dev doesn’t want to host IAA and only AU , why not adding audio ports for routing to AB3 or other IAA hosts?

Oh man, you make it sound so easy :))

"Lemme copy paste some ports. Oh here are a couple on Google" :)

A lot of us are a 1 man show, with a daily job and kids :)
    I can't speak for others but I'm really having a hard time reading docs / coding while preparing bottle formula for the baby and delivering stuff for work :)

Does anyone remember Electrify NXT? He rewrote the whole thing. It looked beautiful but... baby came along :D

• wimwim
    edited November 2018

@McDtracy said:
    Does ElectribeWave support any of these must have standards? There are users that seek productive tools.

Yes. It can be loaded as an IAA generator in any host, and it can be an audio sender in AudioBus.

• @brambos said:

@alecsbuga said:

Good to know!

• @wim said:

@McDtracy said:

Yes, it can be loaded as an IAA generator, and it can be an audio sender in AudioBus.

Thanks. That’s pretty much basic Korg Interop right? Must haves are AUv3’s around here. Will we take to the barricades for IAA too?

“I’m not buying anything that’s not AUv3.” - forum rank and file

• @McDtracy said:

For me it KEW complies with one of my current 'requirements' namely Import & Export using current iOS standards(ie. Files.app support) making file exchange easier.

If I was a developer I'd stay as far away from all 3rd-party libraries as long as humanly possible!
    Sure there's user demand for things like AB but that just adds another layer of hassle to keep the 3rd party libraries up to date and no way to do quality proper control on the included libraries...

• @alecsbuga said:

@Korakios said:
    If a dev doesn’t want to host IAA and only AU , why not adding audio ports for routing to AB3 or other IAA hosts?

I can't speak for others but I'm really having a hard time reading docs / coding while preparing bottle formula for the baby and delivering stuff for work :)

Does anyone remember Electrify NXT? He rewrote the whole thing. It looked beautiful but... baby came along :D

I thought it was easier to add audio IO ports than hosting IAA plugin, but I admit I know less than 0,1% on coding :)

• edited November 2018

@Korakios said:

@alecsbuga said:

@Korakios said:

I thought it was easier to add audio IO ports than hosting IAA plugin, but I admit I know less than 0,1% on coding :)

I think audio IO ports is still done via IAA.

• @Samu said:
    For me it KEW complies with one of my current 'requirements' namely Import & Export using current iOS standards(ie. Files.app support) making file exchange easier.

If I was a developer I'd stay as far away from all 3rd-party libraries as long as humanly possible!

When @Samu writes I pay attention. He’s profoundly invested in IOS knowledge and techniques. It also helps me discover unknown unknowns since i’m New to this platform and just don’t know where to invest for max ROI so I overspend.

• @McDtracy said:

@wim said:

@McDtracy said:

Yes, it can be loaded as an IAA generator, and it can be an audio sender in AudioBus.

Thanks. That’s pretty much basic Korg Interop right? Must haves are AUv3’s around here. Will we take to the barricades for IAA too?

“I’m not buying anything that’s not AUv3.” - forum rank and file

I appreciate that you’re trying to win some intellectual argument here. I’m not. I said my piece. It’s just an opinion, and one that makes no difference in what the product will be to boot. Nuff said on my part. -peace

• Interesting conversation on IAA/AB/coding. In the end, when NS2 launches, nobody loses anything. All our IAA/AB app workflows still work. For those with an open mind, NS2 will offer another great tool. If it is too much work to have more than one workflow, and the steps to get audio into NS2 are too much to bare, then I respect a person’s right to decide that for themselves. For me, and the type of music I create, it’s not that big of a deal. JMJ created Oxygen on a 4 (or was it 8?) track tape deck. I’m thrilled to have the tools we have these days, and for me NS2 will only make things better, not worse.

Some of the features hoped for by Cib & Samu sound like alien technology to me. I’m not so much a sound designer type. More a composer type, so I don’t even know what you guys are talking about. That’s on me for being ignorant, but there are only so many hours in the day. I am however interested to hear what sort of amazing things you guys are doing. Do I need to know about this? Got links?

• @Slam_Cut said:

Some of the features hoped for by Cib & Samu sound like alien technology to me. I’m not so much a sound designer type. More a composer type, so I don’t even know what you guys are talking about.

Glad I’m not the only one, Slam!

• @McDtracy said:

Which of cpurse you have absolutely no proof of, so in fact you are seeing no pattern at all, the only pattern we are seeing is the never ending pattern of users here at this forum assuming they know the inside dealings of developer X Y or Z.
    You have no inside information on Beatmakers code base but are making wide ranging statements about it and Beatmakers stability.

You keep saying from a developers point of view, but most developers don't use so much guess work to make a completely uninformed point.

• @kinkujin said:

@lovadamusic said:

@anickt said:

@lovadamusic said:

@kinkujin said:
    I think this thread, and the next one about the next long-awaited app (eg. Drambo?) is just the thing we do. We need this 'thing' to represent our dreams and aspirations. I mean, this is how I get through the day. Life can be very boring and redundant and boring ... so we come here and get all amped up about the new something because it is something we can actually get excited about.

So us passionate music-types, get all invested in this non-tangible thing until it's released. Then when it lands we will just pummel it because it didn't live up to the hopes we had ascribed to it - realistic or not. I'm guilty of this myself, more than once.

In the case of NanoStudio, the dev seems to be a perfectionist and doesn't seem to make promises he can't keep. But, I'm sure I'll (we'll) find something to be disappointed about in it. I'd hate to be a developer. So much psychology.

At the risk of being a downer, if anyone today, with all the affordable music-making capability we have, is sitting around bored waiting for the new thing that's going to make their dreams come true, it's never going to happen. Look for a new dream or a new hobby. On the contrary---passionate music-types should be wishing they had more hours in the day to take advantage of what they already have.

I doubt if (for most people on this forum) anyone is “sitting around bored waiting for the new thing...”. For me anyway, it’s a matter of efficiency and getting the most done in the hours (or minutes) of the day that are available for music making. There are apps that contribute to that goal and those that don’t. Based on experience with NS1, NS2 will be one of those apps.

"We need this 'thing' to represent our dreams and aspirations. I mean, this is how I get through the day. Life can be very boring and redundant and boring ... so we come here and get all amped up about the new something because it is something we can actually get excited about."

If the shoe don't fit... ?

Musicians I've known have always made music with whatever they can get their hands on, and it's never been boring. Seems today, for some "passionate music types," it's more about the technology.

btw I’m not the least bit bored with the current state of music production. I use these new apps to motivate me to get through what can be at times a dull, dreary routine.

Yes, I can't really understand how anyone would be bored with what's possible these days unless they really aren't that excited about making music to begin with. And, of course, there's always the excitement of new tools to work/play with. I don't question that. I'm not even sure there's evidence in this thread that people are waiting for the future to make music they could be making today. There appears to be some number of users of music apps in general, though, who are so focused on what can't be done, or is too inconvenient for their "workflow," or doesn't live up to their imagined ideal, that they sound like they're not getting the joy and production they could be getting out of what's available. It wasn't that long ago that musicians/producers had to work a lot harder at everything they accomplished, yet it was still a great gift to have the opportunity. So taking what you wrote only at face value was what motivated my response. Sorry about your dull and dreary routines---I can relate---but it's good to see the music isn't the culprit.

• @alecsbuga said:

@Korakios said:

Am reminded that contraceptives should be used on every conceivable occasion....

• These 'coming soon' threads are always so... special.

• @lovadamusic said:

@kinkujin said:

@lovadamusic said:

@anickt said:

@lovadamusic said:

@kinkujin said:
    I think this thread, and the next one about the next long-awaited app (eg. Drambo?) is just the thing we do. We need this 'thing' to represent our dreams and aspirations. I mean, this is how I get through the day. Life can be very boring and redundant and boring ... so we come here and get all amped up about the new something because it is something we can actually get excited about.

So us passionate music-types, get all invested in this non-tangible thing until it's released. Then when it lands we will just pummel it because it didn't live up to the hopes we had ascribed to it - realistic or not. I'm guilty of this myself, more than once.

In the case of NanoStudio, the dev seems to be a perfectionist and doesn't seem to make promises he can't keep. But, I'm sure I'll (we'll) find something to be disappointed about in it. I'd hate to be a developer. So much psychology.

At the risk of being a downer, if anyone today, with all the affordable music-making capability we have, is sitting around bored waiting for the new thing that's going to make their dreams come true, it's never going to happen. Look for a new dream or a new hobby. On the contrary---passionate music-types should be wishing they had more hours in the day to take advantage of what they already have.

I doubt if (for most people on this forum) anyone is “sitting around bored waiting for the new thing...”. For me anyway, it’s a matter of efficiency and getting the most done in the hours (or minutes) of the day that are available for music making. There are apps that contribute to that goal and those that don’t. Based on experience with NS1, NS2 will be one of those apps.

"We need this 'thing' to represent our dreams and aspirations. I mean, this is how I get through the day. Life can be very boring and redundant and boring ... so we come here and get all amped up about the new something because it is something we can actually get excited about."

If the shoe don't fit... ?

Musicians I've known have always made music with whatever they can get their hands on, and it's never been boring. Seems today, for some "passionate music types," it's more about the technology.

btw I’m not the least bit bored with the current state of music production. I use these new apps to motivate me to get through what can be at times a dull, dreary routine.

Yes, I can't really understand how anyone would be bored with what's possible these days unless they really aren't that excited about making music to begin with. And, of course, there's always the excitement of new tools to work/play with. I don't question that. I'm not even sure there's evidence in this thread that people are waiting for the future to make music they could be making today. There appears to be some number of users of music apps in general, though, who are so focused on what can't be done, or is too inconvenient for their "workflow," or doesn't live up to their imagined ideal, that they sound like they're not getting the joy and production they could be getting out of what's available. It wasn't that long ago that musicians/producers had to work a lot harder at everything they accomplished, yet it was still a great gift to have the opportunity. So taking what you wrote only at face value was what motivated my response. Sorry about your dull and dreary routines---I can relate---but it's good to see the music isn't the culprit.

Thanks brother.

This discussion has been closed.