Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

XMAS GIFT: Have you seen this?

http://www.gotharman.dk/LD3.htm

More options more confusion........

I think this looks pretty cool. I am hoping to do some videos with one in the near future.........

I am shocked this amazing sounding device has got more recognition!

Love me some Indie Analog Sonic Trashery!

Oh SATAN........I mean SANTA. ........can I please have a LITTLE DEFORMER 3 from Gotharmans!

Comments

• Yeah - I came across Gotharman on the GS foruns several months ago and learned he was working on a new evil beast. I really wish I had the $$$$$$.

• @RUST( i )K said:

Oh SATAN........I mean SANTA. ........can I please have a LITTLE DEFORMER 3 from Gotharmans!

• And Shatner Claus:

• I tried to respond to some of you but iPhone 8+ & iOS 12 not allowing.....

• edited November 2018

Satan synths have those distorted imperfect pitch fork waves

• Imagine pairing the Gotharman with something like this - which I'd ALSO get if I was made of money: synthtopia.com/content/2018/11/28/kilpatrick-audio-redox-reverb-now-available-to-pre-order/

The REDOX is a hardware stereo algorithmic reverb processor that they say is ‘designed from the ground up to be a companion for electronic musicians and producers’.

Features:

Stereo algorithmic reverb with high dynamic range processing
    Many reverb algorithms to choose from, including:
    Kilpatrick Audio’s Lush Puppy algorithms great for fast synths, drums and guitar
    Classic old-school reverbs perfect for old-school synth sounds
    Multi-tap delay effects with a selectable number of taps
    Smooth hall and room types perfect for vocals and instruments
    Super long and smooth reverbs perfect for creating ambient textures
    MOD effects work along with reverbs for creative results
    Adjustable predelay on all reverbs up to 200ms
    Pristine analog audio front-end with 24 bit converters and >100dB dynamic range (ADC to DAC)
    High dynamic-range floating point signal processing prevents internal clipping
    Low-latency signal processing of around 1ms
    High-quality LCD screen shows settings and metering
    Quick-access parameter controls for MOD control, reverb filter and size
    1/4″ line audio jacks using high-quality Neutrik connectors
    MIDI control of all functions via USB or DIN MIDI
    MIDI hardware THRU jack for daisy-chaining
    Internal memory for storage of up to 99 presets plus live settings – free preset upload/download tool
    5V USB powered, draws less than 250mA – great for portable use
    Integrated 100x100mm VESA mounting holes permits secure mounting using standard hardware
    High quality USB cable and power supply included
    Dimensions: 7.0″ x 6.0″ x 2.5″ (with knobs)
    Weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
    Pricing and Availability

REDOX is available to pre-order, priced at US $449 (intro price through Dec 31, 2018, normally $499).