Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps that support state-saving

Comments

• @syrupcore said:

I don't disagree that a better solution is out there waiting to be found but something like dots are unobtrusive to new users. It's ok if they don't mean anything. I wouldn't use color though.

Sorry but everything that's there that people don't understand can be experienced as a bug. We try to avoid that at all costs.

• @Sebastian said:

@syrupcore said:

I don't disagree that a better solution is out there waiting to be found but something like dots are unobtrusive to new users. It's ok if they don't mean anything. I wouldn't use color though.

Sorry but everything that's there that people don't understand can be experienced as a bug. We try to avoid that at all costs.

I an ecosystem where ratings and reviews are so important and so tied to purchases and reputation of a product, I think @Sebastian is making a wise decision. It would be unfortunate for newbies and beginners to damage the product name and financial viability of Audiobus, just because they can't read a manual. Most of us here wouldn't have a problem at all, and I suspect that if @Sebastian and Co. were "only" catering to us, there would be no problem, but they have to think of the market as a whole, and cater to all users of the product, and not advanced users like those of us here in the Audiobus forums. :-)

• edited April 2014

Added Funkbox.

• Bird stepper beta got it this morning.

• @Jumpercollins said:

Bird stepper beta got it this morning.

I don't even see it on the app store yet... weird.

• Reminds me of a Beatles song... "It's getting better all the time..."!

• edited April 2014

Two more additions today!

• IDENSITY is out now with State Saving :)

• @Sinapsya said:

IDENSITY is out now with State Saving :)

Yep.. and Jam Maestro as well:

• Sir Sampleton state-saving update just went live.

• Thanks for the heads up! I have added it to the list.

• edited May 2014

@Zymos said:

Maybe you just need to buy more of these apps!

Oh, I plan on getting around to all of them - at least the iPhone-compatible ones!

• edited May 2014

Ad 480 basic/pro is missing in the list.

• ThumbJam and DrumJam, now...

• edited May 2014

@sebastian
    Can you please continue to do the list on the 1st site of this thread?
    Everything else is kind of inefficient. Thx.

• @lala said:

@sebastian
    Can you please continue to do the list on the 1st site of this thread?
    Everything else is kind of inefficient. Thx.

???

• edited May 2014

I think they mean 'first post' as it hasn't been updated in line with the apps that support state saving in a while.

• They're probably busy making Audiobus awesomer.

They'll get to it eventually, I am sure, there's only like 3 recently updated apps missing from the list as far as I can tell.

• Added DrumJam and ThumbJam. We're close to opening up the Audiobus 2 SDK to everyone so stay tuned...

• @Sebastian said:

Added DrumJam and ThumbJam. We're close to opening up the Audiobus 2 SDK to everyone so stay tuned...

AD480 has it on all 3 apps? Is this official?

• edited May 2014

@DaveMagoo said:

AD480 has it on all 3 apps? Is this official?

its a little confusing with this one, all 3 do save their state, but u need to have the pro version to recall, then all 3 become pro and u can recall them and u have 3 reverbs ...

• The latest version of n-Track Studio supports state saving...

• Tip: to save a AB setup without recalling app states: close all apps, load AB, set up your routes and then save the setup before launching any of the apps.

• Voxkit now supports state-saving...

• I'm curious about how difficult it would be to add state saving as a filter in the apps section @Michael or @Sebastian.