Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Geoshred AUv3 coming

i just saw on the FB a post from MoForte replying to a question about when Geoshred is coming as auv3. December is the answer - with it being a free upgrade for Geoshred owners. (also going on sale Monday too)

Comments

• Been waiting for this update. Thanks for posting!

• Indeed 🔥

• More and more, I find all of my IAA apps, even the stellar ones like Geoshred, are quite simply forgotten. I tend to gravitate to the AU button in any host when looking to open anything.

AU will, if nothing else, put Geoshed back in the right toolbox. Also, I’d love to see Jordan Rudess shredding on say, 6 simultaneous instances of Geoshred.

• It does requires a host that supports AUv3 MIDI out. So my SL is SOL right now ☺️

Cool beans in GB

• Use it regularly. Not sure how I’d use it as an AU though, as I play it live as a controller.

• Can use it to control via MPE Spacecraft granular, with it being AU I can control both apps GUI’s simultaneously with iPad touchscreen.

• This is interesting. I am late to the GS party, and am still exploring this crazy-deep app.
    The controller ability is deep. The sound generation is deep. The interface is deep.

AU sound module use is fairly obvious, but GS as an AU midi controller seems amazing when I consider it.

Well, guess I will keep plugging away at learning all the ins and outs of GS, and hopefully be ready when the update drops.

• Excellent news! Looking forward to using GeoShred in Cubasis..💕

• @gdog said:
    Excellent news! Looking forward to using GeoShred in Cubasis..💕

Me too :smile: If they can animate the keys from MIDI data on playback, that would be great.

• Features:

• A fluidly expressive playing surface + a Physically modeled guitar
    • Au3 plugin support on devices running iOS 11.4 or greater
    • Intelligent pitch rounding
    • A diatonic keyboard where every key on the screen is in the scale.
    • MIDI IN/OUT and MPE support
    • MIDI control using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, virtual MIDI and all digital interfaces
    • MIDI configuration presets
    • 3D touch on iPhones that support 3D touch
    • Customizable control surface can be mapped to physical MIDI Controls
    • Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support.
    • Backing tracks from the iTunes library
    • Multiple Modeled effects
    • Modeled feedback and VCF effects
    • Echo, a unique looper and multi-tap echo
    • Finger vibrato, slide and fret scraping
    • Unique mono mode using intervals of multiple strings.
    • Built in Arpeggiator
    • Alternative tunings
    • Support for world scales and temperaments including Indian Ragas, Arabic and Balinese scales.
    • Easily share presets with friends
      Pricing and Availability

GeoShred 3 is available now for US $24.99.

• Great to see this!

• New fix for window size in hosts is out!

GeoShred is finally usable inside NanoStudio2 on my iPhone!