Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apematrix copying between each of the 3 matrices

Are you able to copy the setup from Matrix 1 to 2 etc? Cant seem to find the ability to do this

Comments

• I haven’t seen that. Be interesting if you could. Depending on what you’re doing, the new mixer send/receive AU might help you out.

• No you can't do this yet, but might be worth requesting the feature. I'd like to see importing of different Matrices as templates though.

• Thanks both - hopefully a new feature - the templates is a good idea. Not got my head around it sufficiently to know if mixer au send will help although I presume it could send an AU to a different set of FX patches on a different matrix

• Yeah you can send the audio through the mixer AUs to the other matrices, just like you already can with the built in A/B buses

• Nice one - will give it a go

• Is there a way to record synced perfect loops?