Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BF Addiction Support

DONT GO BROKE F***ING AROUND WITH THIS INSANE BLACK FRIDAY SALE BRO....BACK AWAY FROM THE PURCHASE BUTTON YOU AINT GONNA USE ANY OF IT ANYMORE THAN YOUVE BEEN USING WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY.

That said, I’m $50 in the hole and counting today 😩🤦🏾‍♂️💀

Help. Me. 🏳️

Comments

• Yeah I’ve bought a few sound packs and one Auria Pro add on and that’s it. Maybe it’s because I have 99% of what I really want of the current iOS music apps :D

• I find the best solution is find what you really want and get that. Even if it’s expensive. I’ve spent too much time and money on apps that I may not have needed because I was thinking “Oh I’ll just buy this one instead of the expensive one.” And then I end up buying the expensive one anyways.

• Theres levels to this app addiction shit
    Last year I spent hundreds, so far about $30 this year

• Just stop paying your internet bills.

• edited November 2018

@supadom said:
    Just stop paying your internet bills.

+1 Problem solved!

Just get what meets your workflow and suits your personality and taste and get good at using it. Some like quality/fun and some prefer power/features. They will all do more or less one day - like they do now on desktop versions. Its just a matter of time.

Too many tools - too many distractions - too little outcome!

• @mjcouche said:
    I find the best solution is find what you really want and get that. Even if it’s expensive. I’ve spent too much time and money on apps that I may not have needed because I was thinking “Oh I’ll just buy this one instead of the expensive one.” And then I end up buying the expensive one anyways.

Where was this comment 10 minutes ago.smh

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    Theres levels to this app addiction shit
    Last year I spent hundreds, so far about $30 this year

Every time I get out...they pull me right back in.

MFs get me every time with this BF sale shit. $2 here, $5 there then it’s like a rhythm tap’n that damn buy button turns into a tap metronome and I get that $29.99 app I’ve had the restraint to avoid all year.

Now I’m at $80.

• @supadom said:

Perhaps you don’t watch American news...kids kill their parents for less. I’d have to sleep one eye open I do some crazy shit like you suggest

• I have a list of Apps I covet and those that went on sale got snapped up. The really expensive stuff stays off my lists but when I see Animoog at 66% off I grab it.

I just grabbed Gestrument Pro for $12 and can make film music on my iphone from a touch screen. That's just a great App to have for sitting in confined spaces, right?

Now, if any LumBeats apps show a price move I'm in. iBassist is the top of that list to stop using iReal Pro to practice standards improvising. I already have Soft Drummer at full price. Funky Drummer in a bundle with iBassist would make my weekend.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So far only the two IAPs for Korg Electribe Wave...

I may get a few apps on actual BF. The local store was un-able to activate new gift-cards when I tried to buy some so that must be a sign not to buy too many apps. Got roughly $60 store credits left though.

Oh, and I did buy some Dynamite (sE Electronics DM1) to boost my mic :)

• @d4d0ug said:
    ..... and now I’m looking at hardware sites too.... must unplug

The sE Electronics DM1 is quite cool for some extra gain...

• @supadom said:

No problem. My wife has a beautiful credit card.

• edited November 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2018

@d4d0ug said:

Hey, Come back...
    Cubasis is on sale!
    Along with plugins!!
    Do it, again... :smiley:

• @mjcouche said:
    I find the best solution is find what you really want and get that. Even if it’s expensive. I’ve spent too much time and money on apps that I may not have needed because I was thinking “Oh I’ll just buy this one instead of the expensive one.” And then I end up buying the expensive one anyways.

Agree totally. I’ve spent a ton on lots of cheap apps that haven’t got a look in once I’ve got the more expensive ( but still cheap relatively) apps.

• @LeonKowalski said:

@supadom said:

No problem. My wife has a beautiful credit card.

Just look at the beauty within....her wallet.

• Im trying to moderate but it seems like leaving money on the table if I dont get all those Audio Damage plugins.
    Aside from those I have a short list of about 15 apps Ill get down to under 10 to buy.

Last year I got almost nothing as I was still on iOS 10.3.3 and had all the good stuff from past years, now that I made the jump to 11/12 there were a lot of areas to cover/upgrade. Specifically AUM opened the door to AU3 fx and synths which I was lacking but am set now.

• Only $50 in the hole? I'm $100+ thanks to KORG Module and 2 IAPs for it, plus some smaller stuff (like the 2 Bram Bos apps I didn't have). I'm actually being better this year than last year - I've been waiting for these and buying things purposefully. I only purchased a couple apps on a whim, like Autony when it came out, or Woodpressor and Woodengate, and the unlock for DRC.

• @d4d0ug said:

Do it! But use Reverb - don't buy new, unless you really do have money to burn. Buying used means much of the depreciation has occurred. Like buying a car. I have plenty of recommendations :D

• take a hammer to all your devices then buy android and go into a corner and cry.