Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg black friday prelude sale

M1, Gadget and Module all on sale now. Just fyi!

Comments

• Many other Korg apps too.

• edited November 2018

Oh man. Module + 2 packs hurts (so good?). I think I'm pretty much done on Gadget now, though, in terms of buying stuff. I don't think I need Bilbao, Kamata, Abu Dhabi, Madrid or Stockholm (maybe this one eventually) for what I do.

• The presets/skins in iOdyssei are also on sale. They are now $2.99 each, for 50 presets. Are they worth it?

• A lot of the Korg apps haven't been touched in a while. Anyone know how they look on the new iPads?

• Oh and apesoft sale is on now too...can someone come and take my wallet off me please? I need an intervention....

• edited November 2018

@Mull said:
    Oh and apesoft sale is on now too...can someone come and take my wallet off me please? I need an intervention....

The only reason I would relieve you of your wallet is to take your money because I've already spent all of mine.... :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Mull said:
    Oh and apesoft sale is on now too...can someone come and take my wallet off me please? I need an intervention....

The only reason I would relieve you of your wallet is to take your money because I've already spent all of mine.... :)

It’s good that music is nourishment for the soul....because we won’t be able to afford any actual food once this is over...

• @Mull said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Mull said:

It’s good that music is nourishment for the soul....because we won’t be able to afford any actual food once this is over...

Well, give thanks for Thanksgiving, at least your family has to feed you :) Fill up!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    The presets/skins in iOdyssei are also on sale. They are now $2.99 each, for 50 presets. Are they worth it?

Yeah. I got both. It’s a great sounding synth and i don’t have the time, will or sonic design talent to make all those cool sounds.

• No thanks Korg. No more. What a rip-off. Even at half the normal price.

Poison-202 and Zeeon are much better and cost a lot less.

• Can someone please tell me what the normal price of Vancouver in Gadget is? I can’t tell if it’s on sale on not - to be honest I don’t want to spend more than £5 for it as I’m not sure I’ll use it that much, just nice to have in the arsenal.

• @PhilW said:
    Can someone please tell me what the normal price of Vancouver in Gadget is?

All IAPs are 33% off.
    Normal prices: