Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist and Soft Drummer blues jam

85 BPM - E Blues 12 Bar - Jam backing track

iBassist, Soft Drummer, Neo-Soul Keys, Sunrizer

Comments

• This app is the main reason I can’t wait to fix my iPad screen! I love iBassist and all your apps Luis!
    Great video!

• I love this app and all of your drummer apps, but.. you always use neo soul keys in your vids, which I cannot get to work with iBassist. I have neo soul studio so maybe that's the issue. Not sure maybe I'm doing something wrong. But it seems to work fine with most others I've tried.
    Thanks for making great apps!

@LuisMartinez said:
    85 BPM - E Blues 12 Bar - Jam backing track

iBassist, Soft Drummer, Neo-Soul Keys, Sunrizer

• Thanks @MusicMan4Christ

@Bootsy Make sure your Neo Soul Studio is receiving to the Midi Channel iBassist is sending Notes. By default iBassist sends to channel 3 and 4. And set on Neo Soul MIDI Out in iBassist. It should work easily

• Thanks @LuisMartinez. Got it going now. So cool.

@LuisMartinez said:
    Thanks @MusicMan4Christ

@Bootsy Make sure your Neo Soul Studio is receiving to the Midi Channel iBassist is sending Notes. By default iBassist sends to channel 3 and 4. And set on Neo Soul MIDI Out in iBassist. It should work easily