Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis effects .. the good ... the bad and hopefully no uglies

I own cubasis with the waves plugins but not FX pack 1 and 2.

Which cubasis effect would you keep and which would you replace and by what external effect (AU preferably). I’m talking about mixing not mastering I have Grand finale for that.

Comments

• Whatever you do, keep Waves.

• @ecou said:
    I own cubasis with the waves plugins but not FX pack 1 and 2.

Which cubasis effect would you keep and which would you replace and by what external effect (AU preferably). I’m talking about mixing not mastering I have Grand finale for that.

Using built-in/IAP effects/instruments native to a DAW will consume optimal memory - you get to use more instruments/effects that way without maxing out on memory. For instance, an external Reverb effect would take up much more CPU than a native built-in/IAP Reverb effect.

Both FX Pack 1 and 2 are cool for their price. See some in action:

NOTE: Waves L1 UltraMaximizer should generally be the last processor in your signal flow or workflow.

• I use the heck out of the stereo widener in FX1, I think.

• edited November 2018

@oddSTAR said:
    I use the heck out of the stereo widener in FX1, I think.

Me too (also uses Waves) :smile:

Tremolo is good too

• can anyone explain what these vintage fx are for? Seems like they are mostly amp fx for guitars. I’ve always wondered what the point of an enhancer is for example. Where and when did these originate and how were they intended to be used?

• The tape delay is pretty good

• +1 for the stereo widener

• CUBASIS and all the plugins are on SALE now at 50% discount.

Waves Bundle: $9.99 (a STEAL)
    Waves individual plugins: $7.99 each
    Classic Machines: $3.99
    FX Pack 1 & 2: $3.99 each