Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Removing VST post deletion in Ableton on MacBook.........

Izotope........>>F ME

Cannot after folder and searching and looking find how to get this off my Ableton list.

Thinking reinstall.

I can't find uninstall script any longer on my Mac for it either from Izotope.

Suggestions?

Comments

• edited November 2018

In abletons settings click "rescan plugins"
    If the .Dll file no longer exists in the vst plugin folder ableton will delist it. I'm not anywhere near my PC so I can't tell you where exactly the option is but it's in ableton settings somewhere on both PC and Mac.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    If the .Dll file no longer exists in the vst plugin folder ableton will delist it. I'm not anywhere near my PC so I can't tell you where exactly the option is but it's in ableton settings somewhere on both PC and Mac.

Thanks

Man I want these things off here.

It was either an intentional move by iZotope when I was supposed to download one other thing and then all this shit is on my computer and the serial # wouldn't work for what I actually wanted.

Now I want them all off.

Nuetron Elements Rx ..........like 8 of them

• edited November 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@gonekrazy3000 said:

Thanks

Man I want these things off here.

It was either an intentional move by iZotope when I was supposed to download one other thing and then all this shit is on my computer and the serial # wouldn't work for what I actually wanted.

Now I want them all off.

Nuetron Elements Rx ..........like 8 of them

they only show up there if they're still in the vst plugin folder. just go delete the .dlls and click rescan folder.

since I'm in windows its obviously not identical but I'm pretty sure its the same method.

• There will be no .dll files since you’re on a Mac. If their uninstaller doesn’t work, manually remove the plugins in “your hard drive name”/library/audio/plug-ins/components & vst & vst3.

There’s also a hidden library folder that plugins get installed to sometimes. Live usually doesn’t check this unless you set it as the custom folder in settings. Go to your user folder then hit command + shift + . and it will show you the hidden library folder. Follow the same paths as above.

Then rescan, but they probably will be gone without it. If you want to delete all the files, go to your hard drive/library/application support/izotope/ then delete the folders of the apps you want removed.

• Along w/ @DCJ ‘s suggestion - some plugs put all sorts of files around. Open Finder, put Izotope (or plug name) into search window - then click + and set two options, to show invisible files, and to search System Files - that should cover about everything.

• @Aud_iOS said:
    Along w/ @DCJ ‘s suggestion - some plugs put all sorts of files around. Open Finder, put Izotope (or plug name) into search window - then click + and set two options, to show invisible files, and to search System Files - that should cover about everything

Yeah those pesky preference files. :s