Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NLog doesn't stay on the load page when Audiobus 2 is running

Subject says it all except that no other music apps need run. I had music studio up briefly but unloaded the app. I'm not sure if it's related.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comments

• No probs here. Runs fine in all slots. Air 7.1

• That's a known bug. Here's a workaround: Don't leave any audio pipelines without anything in the output slot. Even putting the speaker in there should works. Rolf has already submitted a fix and it should be out soon.

• Aha, I make a habit of always loading the speaker in the output first and then going input>effect! then dropping the speaker and adding the output app. That seems to be pretty fail safe.

• Update to nlog is in the store now. That was fast.