Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Sale - 50% off

edited November 2018 in General App Discussion

Auria, Auria Pro and all plugins in Auria Store are 50% off at this moment

Comments

• @Rodolfo said:
    Auria, Auria Pro and all plugins in Auria Store are 50% off at this

Uhh.
    Many thanks!

Any idea, for how long?

I have L2, Q2, C2 and MB.
    It seems, R would be the next logical purchase...

• The sale is neither mentioned in the App Store, nor in the App itself.
    Not one hint, no percent number, no former/current prices.

I really don’t understand the developers :o

• I have no idea for how long, I just saw it after someone mentioned it in Facebook.
    I guess the new version is about to be released and maybe the App Store updated its prices before they got the chance to announce it, they always do it in their forum (as far as I remember).

• Great but auria pro is always crashing since IOS 12 , I don’t know what to do .I hope an update that fixes that ...

• The big update was released to beta testers a few weeks ago, I believe it should be ready by now.

• v2.20 is almost out of beta. We're just waiting to test the new THM update by Overloud. Should be ready this week I'd expect.

Rim

• @WaveMachineLabs said:
    v2.20 is almost out of beta. We're just waiting to test the new THM update by Overloud. Should be ready this week I'd expect.

Rim

Great to hear.

Why don't you advertise your current sale at all?

Not in the App Store.
    Not within the App for the plug-ins etc.
    And even the prices within the App show now hint about a percentage of the sale or just a normal / current prices.
    Nothing.

This is at best confusing, but surely is not ideal to get the most out of this sale.

• edited November 2018

It's advertised everywhere I can think of. On the app store, on the forum and on Facebook. I even sent out a Facebook ad. Not sure why you're not seeing it. Maybe it hasn't propagated though all the countries yet. It's just after 9 AM here in Chicago.

Rim

• @WaveMachineLabs said:
    It's advertised everywhere I can think of. On the app store, on the forum and on Facebook. I even sent out a Facebook ad. Not sure why you're not seeing it. Maybe it hasn't propagated though all the countries yet. It's just after 9 AM here in Chicago.

Rim

Thanks, I checked again and now it is written in the App Store!

I think, many (most?) users will not get anything from Facebook or a forum.
    Not even from the App Store.

But they would notice a message from the Auria Store within the App itself.

But there is no hint about the sale, if you do not check the prices and also remember the original prices to notice the change.

Anyway, many thanks!
    I am tempted to get Fabfilter R finally :)

• Anyone know how long this sale goes for? I always wanted to pick this one up..

• Thanks thats exactly what i was looking for.

Also first comment nailed it ... "Time to go deeper into debt, thanks!"

• On sale till cyber Monday, nice! Think it’s time to upgrade my Pro L and maybe grab the Fabfilter gate.

• ...noob question, perhaps, but I cant seem to find out how much their plugins cost? The IAP's in the product description all say $0 ...but i remember seeing somewhere that a lot of the fabfilters and stuff are like 40+ bucks.

Am I die?

• @ambrosiajam said:
    ...noob question, perhaps, but I cant seem to find out how much their plugins cost? The IAP's in the product description all say $0 ...but i remember seeing somewhere that a lot of the fabfilters and stuff are like 40+ bucks.

Am I die?

This is CAD

• edited November 2018

@ambrosiajam said:
    ...noob question, perhaps, but I cant seem to find out how much their plugins cost? The IAP's in the product description all say $0 ...but i remember seeing somewhere that a lot of the fabfilters and stuff are like 40+ bucks.

Am I die?

These are the rgular prices, just take 50% off to calculate prices at this moment

• Holey Moley, this is one thing i WONT be a completionist with IAP's haha

any rec's for the best ones? I plan on using Auria to record my band in our basement studio and do occasional downtempo ambient music...

• The Fabfilter total bundle for Mac OS/Win is $999.- This is nothing in comparison.
    I own them all.

• Pro Q and the Reverb are a MUST BUY from me. Best EQ ever
    The limiter is supposed to be really really good to if you know what you are doing( I don’t know much about mastering/limiting)

• wow, 50% for the entire store? !! This is great. Of course, the FabFilters are supposedly on track to be released as AUv3... so if you are just "snagging a great sale" you might want to wait for the AUv3 apps to come out.

• @Rodolfo said:
    The Fabfilter total bundle for Mac OS/Win is $999.- This is nothing in comparison.
    I own them all.

Congrats?

• I’m really interested in the video import and playback for scoring purposes. Just read through a post from a few years ago by @skiphunt and watched the video that Doug did (the only video showing Auria Pro’s video scoring function). Honestly I’m more than happy with Cubasis 2 at the moment with various AU’s, I just wish it had video import (no chance of that happening anytime soon?). For those of you who use this functionality, how is the general video playback and scoring now in 2018? Are there video format restrictions? Is there a difference between Auria Pro and Auria (do both have video import?)

• These are the discounted prices until Nov/26th

• Many thanks, @Rodolfo

• So...cheap. Do yourself a favor and get Timeless 2.

I will say I'm a little disappointed we haven't gotten another AU yet...it's been 3-4 months. Was hoping they'd roll out a bit faster.

• edited November 2018

@Rodolfo . Thanks SO much!

• @Keenan said:
    I’m really interested in the video import and playback for scoring purposes. Just read through a post from a few years ago by @skiphunt and watched the video that Doug did (the only video showing Auria Pro’s video scoring function). Honestly I’m more than happy with Cubasis 2 at the moment with various AU’s, I just wish it had video import (no chance of that happening anytime soon?). For those of you who use this functionality, how is the general video playback and scoring now in 2018? Are there video format restrictions? Is there a difference between Auria Pro and Auria (do both have video import?)

The video import formats are the same as what's natively supported by iOS:
    https://support.apple.com/kb/PH16864?locale=en_US

Both Auria and Auria Pro can support video import if the optional add-on is purchased.

Rim

• Gawd, half price on the plug-ins, at full price they were a steal.

• @WaveMachineLabs said:

@Keenan said:
    I’m really interested in the video import and playback for scoring purposes. Just read through a post from a few years ago by @skiphunt and watched the video that Doug did (the only video showing Auria Pro’s video scoring function). Honestly I’m more than happy with Cubasis 2 at the moment with various AU’s, I just wish it had video import (no chance of that happening anytime soon?). For those of you who use this functionality, how is the general video playback and scoring now in 2018? Are there video format restrictions? Is there a difference between Auria Pro and Auria (do both have video import?)

The video import formats are the same as what's natively supported by iOS:
    https://support.apple.com/kb/PH16864?locale=en_US

Both Auria and Auria Pro can support video import if the optional add-on is purchased.

Rim

For me personally... if you want to add edited audio to edited video source... the Auria video import route is the best available IMO. They temporarily added AUv3 support to Lumafusion for a short while, then removed it. Sounded like a good idea on paper, but in practice, I'd rather keep the video editing separate from the audio editing. You can export a low-res version of your edit in Lumafusion (so your cpu doesn't have to manage hi-res video AND audio), import that into Auria using the video import add-on, and you'll have a small video reference in sync with your audio mix. Export your mix from Auria, and import that back into Lumafusion and it should still be in sync.

Again, this is just my personal opinion. Other's may have methods or app combinations that are equally effective.

• can anyone tell me something about PSP Springverb2? I love their springbox desktop plugin (one of the best springs out there). Does this come close?