Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

List your broken apps in iOS 12 here

12346»

Comments

• B Step sequencer is broken and DRC as well !!! Probably more apps can’t load correctly...

• @grego68 said:
    B Step sequencer is broken and DRC as well !!! Probably more apps can’t load correctly...

I know about B-Step. How unfortunate! I bought a 12.9 partly because of that one.
    I invite everyone missing it to contact the dev to let him know how much we appreciate it work!

• @grego68 said:
    B Step sequencer is broken and DRC as well !!! Probably more apps can’t load correctly...

DRC's developer was contacted a while ago. Nothing seems to happen. I have deleted DRC from my devices and played a little bit more with Zeeon

• Glad to have stayed on 11.4.1. I don’t really see myself upgrading from it to a later iOS version on my 2nd-gen iPad Pro unless it becomes unavoidable (to use an essential app) somewhere in the hopefully distant future. Everything is running fine, so won’t be rocking this boat if I can avoid it. Especially since there seems to be little or nothing to gain.

• @Simo said:
    Glad to have stayed on 11.4.1. I don’t really see myself upgrading from it to a later iOS version on my 2nd-gen iPad Pro unless it becomes unavoidable (to use an essential app) somewhere in the hopefully distant future. Everything is running fine, so won’t be rocking this boat if I can avoid it. Especially since there seems to be little or nothing to gain.

2nd gen iPad Pro runs better on iOS12 than on 11, for what it’s worth.

• edited October 2018

@brambos said:

Ah, okay. I still haven’t had any problems, though. Everything’s running fast and smooth for me and nothing’s broken.

• @brambos said:

@Simo said:
    Glad to have stayed on 11.4.1. I don’t really see myself upgrading from it to a later iOS version on my 2nd-gen iPad Pro unless it becomes unavoidable (to use an essential app) somewhere in the hopefully distant future. Everything is running fine, so won’t be rocking this boat if I can avoid it. Especially since there seems to be little or nothing to gain.

@simo

That’s right. I had freezing problems under ios11, but iOS 12 fixed that problem completely.
    Both my iPad Pro 12,9s run better on iOS12 and especially my IPad Air. Geekbench results was also better.

• iOS12 is worth is just for the auv3 memory bump
    Would never go back to 11 on a pro iPad

• edited November 2018

Hoping Korg iM1 works? Moog Model D? I really want to upgrade but these are the backbone of my live rig.

EDIT: Just seeing iM1 is actually no longer supported :(

https://www.korg.com/download/global/support/os/pdf/ios_compatibilitychart_KORG_en.pdf

"Note: *Please note that we have discontinued
    our support for any products not listed in these
    charts. "

• @MikeyP said:

Surely that's a mistake? iM1 is still on the App Store.

I'm still on 11 waiting for the SampleTank fix, can anyone confirm if iM1 is working OK on 12?

• edited November 2018

@richardyot said:

@MikeyP said:

Surely that's a mistake? iM1 is still on the App Store.

I'm still on 11 waiting for the SampleTank fix, can anyone confirm if iM1 is working OK on 12?

iM1 is still working as expected under iOS12.1 on my Air 2 so I do hope it's a typo on the list...
    I mean if IM1 would be 'gone' how could we then activate the Darwin Gadget in Gadget, buy it again as an IAP?

I always forget the Korg Dev's nick here so feel free to tag him for proper confirmation on the status on iM1...
    (Trying to access the iM1 product page from with in iM1.app causes an error, the page can not be found)

• Ya sucky that a $40 CAD iOS app is no longer supported after what, only 3.5 years? But thats what its looking like.

• @Samu said:
    iM1 is still working as expected under iOS12.1 on my Air 2 so I do hope it's a typo on the list...

Yay - thanks sir!

• Menace Synth "MIDI IN" is broken in IOS 12. I have requested support. It can make some really different sounds with just a few UI tweaks. But I'd love to drive it from MIDI too. The built-in "ribbon" control is very useful in a "non-pitched" approach similar to MPE keyboard controls.

I recommend the app and would like to see it maintained. Check it out. @RUST( i )K brought it to my attention and @thesoundtestroom YouTube closed the deal.

• @Samu said:
    I always forget the Korg Dev's nick here so feel free to tag him for proper confirmation on the status on iM1...
    (Trying to access the iM1 product page from with in iM1.app causes an error, the page can not be found)

@davis_korgrd I think. If that is the Korg dev, could you confirm that the omission of iM1 on this list is a typo?

https://www.korg.com/download/global/support/os/pdf/ios_compatibilitychart_KORG_en.pdf

• @McDtracy said:
    Menace Synth "MIDI IN" is broken in IOS 12.

Menace Support responded:

"Thanks for the heads-up, will investigate."

• @richardyot said:

@Samu said:

@davis_korgrd I think. If that is the Korg dev, could you confirm that the omission of iM1 on this list is a typo?

Dropping support for iM1 would be a really strange decision, as @Samu stated about its integration in gadget. It's got to be incorrect.

• @davis_korgrd I think. If that is the Korg dev, could you confirm that the omission of iM1 on this list is a typo?

Sorry, just a mistake on our end. M1 is fine for use with iOS12

• @davis_korgrd said:

Sorry, just a mistake on our end. M1 is fine for use with iOS12

Thanks for the confirmation. Wouldn't have made sense for it to be discontinued :)

• @tiantong said:

@grego68 said:

DRC's developer was contacted a while ago. Nothing seems to happen. I have deleted DRC from my devices and played a little bit more with Zeeon

DRC is working fine on Air2 :)

• Hey Guys!

Just an update. A new update for SampleTank has gone live. This comes with iOS 12 optimizations.

Make sure to update as soon as you can 😄😄

@Rodolfo @chandroji @tja

• I downloaded it this morning, but haven’t had the time to fully test it yet. At least it’s not crashing in IOS 12 as before.
    Thank you @Ryan_IK for the heads up.

• @Ryan_IK said:
    Hey Guys!

Just an update. A new update for SampleTank has gone live. This comes with iOS 12 optimizations.

Make sure to update as soon as you can 😄😄

@Rodolfo @chandroji @tja

Awesome thanks, I can finally update my iPad to iOS 12.

• Thanks a lot for the hint @Ryan_IK ! 👍
    No crash here when touching the knobs!

I’m happy! 😊

• @Korakios said:

@tiantong said:

@grego68 said:

DRC works fine on my air 1 and crashes on air 2 with same IOS ...I have a big issue with Auria pro too even after the last update.

• @grego68 said:

@Korakios said:

@tiantong said:

@grego68 said:

DRC works fine on my air 1 and crashes on air 2 with same IOS ...I have a big issue with Auria pro too even after the last update.

iOS 12.1?

• Since I downloaded SampleTank v2.0.11 for iOS 12.1 (iPad), my midi interface won’t work. I use a Fishman TriplePlay (wireless midi) for guitar. The receiver connects to the iPad via a thunderbolt to usb3 converter. The transmitter (connected to the guitar) is supposed to pair wirelessly with the iPad receiver but this problem suddenly became apparent at a gig! Has anyone else experienced this?