Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIPPLEMAKER - Updated With 200 FREE New Presets From The AUDIOBUS Forum

You guys have done an absolutely awesome job with all these new presets, seriously Cool Beans B)

Comments

• _ki_ki
    edited November 2018

@thesoundtestroom Thanks a lot for demoing the „-ki Explorations“ and „Audiobus Forum Soundfest“ preset banks 👍🏻 Very cool to hear them beeing played B)

Only the „Soundfest ABF“ banks were automatically installed via app update. Manual installation of „-ki Explorations“ is easy, just follow the instructions. (Maybe add that link to the video description)

• @_ki Ah, right, does that mean I must have previously installed your pack then?

• @thesoundtestroom Yes, it was published about two month ago. Since i was not shure if the bank was also added to the Ripplemaker app, i verified my answer by a clean install of Ripplemaker on my phone.

• @_ki Thanks for the bank, I missed it first time around. From a brief surf they are all good but I particularly like the generative patches.