Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage PhaseThree

The collection keeps growing!

Comments

• Well alright!

• A phaser...
    ...I wonder what will set it apart from many other Phasers..

• Audio Damage plugins still take down Cubasis and Beatmaker here, sad because the sound really good.

• @Turntablist said:
    Audio Damage plugins still take down Cubasis and Beatmaker here, sad because the sound really good.

They all work fine in BM3 for me

• Check out the controls in the image.
    Looks pretty interesting.

• Bet you can automate the pedal plus other things. And is that sending the output of Phasor 2 back into Phasor 1 OR 2 (or out)?

• Awwwww yeah - sign me up!

• Their chorus/flanger AU QuatroMod is beautiful and one of the best choruses available in software. This will probably be just as good.

• @overorange said:
    Their chorus/flanger AU QuatroMod is beautiful and one of the best choruses available in software. This will probably be just as good.

QuatroMod is fantastic. One of AD's best. Though I think FAC Chorus gives it a run in terms of Chorus.

• i don't know if it's a true emulation of the Mike Beigel Mu-tron Bi-Phase, but the layout and details are similar. 2 separate 6 stage phasers with the ability to control the phase sweep with a pedal (c/v on the hardware). the original pedal and c/v pedal were massive. they sound good. i hope the audio damage one sounds similar.

• @frond said:
    i don't know if it's a true emulation of the Mike Beigel Mu-tron Bi-Phase, but the layout and details are similar. 2 separate 6 stage phasers with the ability to control the phase sweep with a pedal (c/v on the hardware). the original pedal and c/v pedal were massive. they sound good. i hope the audio damage one sounds similar.

I reckon it’s a pretty fair bet that it’s an attempt to emulate the Mu-tron. I am very excited!

• @YZJustDatGuy said:

@Turntablist said:
    Audio Damage plugins still take down Cubasis and Beatmaker here, sad because the sound really good.

They all work fine in BM3 for me

Most of the time they do, but occasionally will crash either when put in the fx chain.

• whoa. this looks preety nice. can't wait.

• Heck ya. I’ve been waiting and waiting for a proper Phaser. This I’m sure will be super quality like the rest of Audio Damage’s joy to use effects. Can’t wait.

• I really wish they wouldve ported that Moog-inspired filterbank app. It can do some awesome things.

• I do wonder when AudioDamage will cook up another mono/poly synth though...

Take a few of the standard oscillators from Quanta with ModMatrix,FEQ's & LFO's, add configurable FILTER/SYNC/FM/RING&XMOD routings and spice it with some of their amazing effects and BOOM!

• I've been using AD Phase Two many years ago, and it's been a great phaser.
    Dunno if I'd buy it again today. Svep does its job :smile:

• edited November 2018

@Samu said:
    I do wonder when AudioDamage will cook up another mono/poly synth though...

Take a few of the standard oscillators from Quanta with ModMatrix,FEQ's & LFO's, add configurable FILTER/SYNC/FM/RING&XMOD routings and spice it with some of their amazing effects and BOOM!

I don't miss any of this in Zeeon except fm, but the two layers and the OSC > OSC modulation make up for it quite well.
    Zeeon's phaser sounds great btw, can even do some vowel-type fx at extreme settings :smiley:

• I am waiting for those three plugins

• @Turntablist said:

Yeah I get problems when i use them in Cubasis.

• @Turntablist said:

Add TwistedWave.
    Out of all AD plugins, only one actually works there: Ratshack reverb.
    All the others will neither work in preview nor in rendering.
    I contacted the developer of TwistedWave because I tought it was TW's fault.
    He has had a close look and he concluded that AD would not follow the AUv3 spec properly.
    That would explain the issues in other hosts as well.

• @grego68 said:
    I am waiting for those three plugins

Yes :)

• From Audio Damage Phase Three now in review.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Turntablist said:

Strange, I've had like ZERO issues with AudioDamage AUv3's on my Air 2(iOS12.1), be it Cubasis, BM3, AUM etc.
    Maybe I'm just lucky or something?!

• I think that I know my next purchase...

• Noir could sound really good (not that it doesn't already) through this.....

• @Samu said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Turntablist said:

Strange, I've had like ZERO issues with AudioDamage AUv3's on my Air 2(iOS12.1), be it Cubasis, BM3, AUM etc.

Luck, but as of the latest update AD plugs no longer take down BM3.

• @BroCoast said:

@Samu said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Turntablist said:

Luck, but as of the latest update AD plugs no longer take down BM3.

Most AD plugs haven't been updated recently and still have issues in some AUv3 hosts.