Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GeoShred and GarageBand

Has anyone tried and been successful at using GeoShred as a controller for GarageBand instruments? It has a midi preset called GarageBand but I have not been able to get it to work

Comments

• So basically I have to use another app (midiflow) to accomplish this. That’s weird because I can control those instruments using something like ChordPolyPad, or Navichord without having to use something in the middle. Thanks for the video
    richardyot!

• If you have Audiobus, you can buy MF adapter for AB3 which is cheaper.

• I'm gonna piggy back off this. Does anyone use Geoshred to play Ableton synths? How do you go about that?

• Hi,
    In replacement of MidiFlow, you can also use FreEWI which is free.
    Just launch it in the background and you are done. No setup needed.

• @Paulo164 said:
    Hi,
    In replacement of MidiFlow, you can also use FreEWI which is free.
    Just launch it in the background and you are done. No setup needed.

Sorry, I cannot find the link to FreEWI. What is it?