Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sunrizer and nLog. Pro

It's interesting to me that when I run Sunrizer and nLog together in Audiobus 2, in order to hear them both together, I have to be actively in nLog. I don't get the mix if I'm working in Sunrizer. In sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what.

Comments

• edited April 2014

maybe background mode is off in Nlog, go Sys>Devices>Background Mode to check that

• It works fine if I'm in nLog. If I'm in Sunrizer, Sunrizer is all I hear and background is on.

• I guess that is because Sunrizer doesn't work as a MIDI controller like NLog does.

• Yes. No MIDI out in Sunrizer

• Actually there is a VM out port from Sunrizer but there is no way to configure it and it sends nothing. Never noticed that before but then I usually control from keyboard or sequencer.