Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elsa AUv3 arrives

Comments

• YES, YES, YES!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great news--love the humbletune apps!

• I think you have to copy and paste from the main app, not tried this yet though.

• @Dawdles said:
    Does this handle samples/patches in a less ‘aaaaaaaaaaaarggggghhhhh’ way than Tardigrain?

Worth grabbing even for BM3 users?

You can do 'drag'n'drop' from the Files.app :)
    The samples you record in the app are visible via Files.app. Have not checked AUv3 yet.

• Freeze/Render in Cubasis requires one to use one of the 'compatibility' modes in order to work properly.
    (Both Compatibility and Real-time options work, Compatibility Mode is faster though).

I forgot the 'handle' @humbletune has here so feel free to tag it properly if you remember it.

• @Dawdles said:
    Any lfos/envelopes in this?

lfo's for bit/sample crush and filter.

envelope adsr.

midicc of sample loop points.

i'm not using the Files.app as i mostly use earlier ios versions. user samples can import through audiocopy in iaa, then utilise elsa 'auv3 transfer copy', then paste in elsa auv3. easy.

i use bm3, audiolayer, etc. but prefer elsa for speed and fun.

• @Dawdles said:
    Checked vids. Seems worth it in spite of using BM3.

Amazed you could find anything in the sea of Disney “Frozen” videos that turn up in the search for “Elsa.”

• Is that an app? If so a link would be appreciated.

• @Zaubrer said:
    Is that an app? If so a link would be appreciated.

• e-l-s-a by Erik Sigth

• Trying to copy link on phone to no avail...try searching tardigrain to get to the devs apps

• I've added a link to the thread heading

• @Dawdles it has adar and loop points which all can be automated. Its pretty ace.
    Everything seems to work and I havent had a crash for a few betas.
    I couldnt share presets but I might be doing something wrong.
    I would like the ability to have a constant loop length for glitchy stuff but you can always do the math yourself and automate sent start and end points at the same time and that works.

• I love this app. Somehow it allows or leads to making just the sort of sounds/samples/loops that are unusual but not freakish, lonely but not always screaming also. Pretty.

• Awesome thanks!

• edited November 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Richtowns said:
    @Dawdles it has adar and loop points which all can be automated. Its pretty ace.
    Everything seems to work and I havent had a crash for a few betas.
    I couldnt share presets but I might be doing something wrong.
    I would like the ability to have a constant loop length for glitchy stuff but you can always do the math yourself and automate sent start and end points at the same time and that works.

how long (seconds) is the attack and release on the ADSR? On Tardigrain they were too short for me to make ambient textures.

• @hightunnels said:
    Trying to copy link on phone to no avail...try searching tardigrain to get to the devs apps

As always:

Copy link in App Store paste into iMessage, cut the link and paste in forum.

• @tja said:

@hightunnels said:
    Trying to copy link on phone to no avail...try searching tardigrain to get to the devs apps

As always:

Copy link in App Store paste into iMessage, cut the link and paste in forum.

Got it.

• @[Deleted User] said:
    how long (seconds) is the attack and release on the ADSR?

attack 1 sec, decay 1 sec, sustain is percentage, release 1 sec.

i requested an increase in the times, or a 10 x option, but it didn't make it in the release.

i'll ask ERik again. perhaps you would make this request as well?

• I hope @humbletune is working on a new app for me to buy. I already own all of his and love every one.

• @frond said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    how long (seconds) is the attack and release on the ADSR?

attack 1 sec, decay 1 sec, sustain is percentage, release 1 sec.

i requested an increase in the times, or a 10 x option, but it didn't make it in the release.

i'll ask ERik again. perhaps you would make this request as well?

thanks for the reply, yes I asked Erik a while ago for the same actually in regards to Tardigain, I will ask again for both apps.

• edited November 2018

The standalone iaa could be placed in effect slots to record audio direct’y which was a killer function.
    Do the auv3 has that? Or do the standalone still working after update?

• @Philippe said:
    The standalone iaa could be placed in effect slots to record audio direct’y which was a killer function.
    Do the auv3 has that? Or do the standalone still working after update?

Standalone still works. And you can load it into both instrument AND effects slots... as either IAA or AUv3