Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kleverb by Klevgränd

Algorithmic Reverb...
Kleverb by Klevgränd produkter AB
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/kleverb/id1438836422?mt=8

Comments

• Oi @Cib! - we’ve got a new reverb. Do your worst! :joy:

• Only been running it for a little while but it sounds excellent. My main reverb is an eventide space so that’s pretty much what I measure everything else against. On iOS I mainly use eos 2 and I’ve been a/b-ing them against each other just for the hell of it and finding that I’m liking the Kleverb better than eos almost every time. High quality indeed.

• @gusgranite said:

Like the song.

• klevgrand has really upped their quality in the last few apps, Gotoeq, Degrader and the tape stuff is all really useful and pleasant sounding. I’ve been waiting for a proper replacement to Zero and Eos and this appears to be it.

• edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They are cool - still releasing stuff with IOS 9 as entry system B)

• @lairdhenn said:
    Only been running it for a little while but it sounds excellent. My main reverb is an eventide space so that’s pretty much what I measure everything else against. On iOS I mainly use eos 2 and I’ve been a/b-ing them against each other just for the hell of it and finding that I’m liking the Kleverb better than eos almost every time. High quality indeed.

How is the CPU against EOS?

• Brilliant name :D

• @Dawdles said:
    Yeah probably my favourite iOS dev for ‘go to’, good sounding, workhorse fx. Dawcasette, degrader, gotoEQ, this reverb...I don’t feel like I need to send iOS stuff to desktop/hardware like I used to...they covered a lot of ground recently and brought stuff to the table that I was missing hard in iOS before. The only one I didn’t fully gel with or use much so far was the vinyl one, will revisit at some point and see if I missed the point. The rest have been really, really good though.

i feel most everything they put out before DawCassette was pretty low quality. particularly their instruments which i know are popular but i never meshed with at all, sound wise very boring and had terrible user interfaces...
    theyre really moving in a good direction now, though.

• @recccp said:

I just ran a complex patch on Zeeon in AUM.
    Zeeon alone : 32-34% DSP
    w/ EOS (max decay [10 sec] and size): 35-39% DSP
    w/ Kleverb (max decay [20 sec] and large algorithm): 32-34%

Some minor spikes on both when you open the GUI, but nothing abnormal. If there’s a better way to test CPU let me know and I’ll do it, I’ve always just gone off the DSP reading in AUM.

• @lairdhenn said:

@recccp said:

Some minor spikes on both when you open the GUI, but nothing abnormal. If there’s a better way to test CPU let me know and I’ll do it, I’ve always just gone off the DSP reading in AUM.

Thank you!
    Purchased

• @lairdhenn said:

@recccp said:

that makes it almost invisible!! :)
    amazing optimization by the Klevr guys!!

• So many cool affordable toys. iBliss

• Ipad only?!? :/

• @RockySmalls said:

@lairdhenn said:

@recccp said:

that makes it almost invisible!! :)
    amazing optimization by the Klevr guys!!

I tested on a few other synths and settings and sometimes it does add some DSP percentage, don’t want to mislead people, but always in the single digits from what I’ve seen and always less than eos does. They did a good job.

• @ohwell said:
    Ipad only?!? :/

I’m all for cool interfaces but there’s no reason a reverb shouldn’t fit on a phone.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What no iPhone version? I was just about to go to the App Store and buy it. Guess not. Lost $$ for them.

• Bought it. Very lush sounding and very useful too with the built in parametric eq. I think I’d still prefer eos2 for some things but this will certainly be used a lot. Go get it.

• @gusgranite said:
    Oi @Cib! - we’ve got a new reverb. Do your worst! :joy:

Give me some time :p

• edited October 2018

But first look is nice and it got an extra point because it‘s crossplatform.
    Deeper review...tomorrow ;)
    The modulation is where most reverbs fall off....
    I will try.

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    What no iPhone version? I was just about to go to the App Store and buy it. Guess not. Lost $$ for them.

Klevgränd does that with many more of their products than I’d expect. Is it just that they don’t think they will make enough off the iPhone user base for adapting the UI to be worth it? Do folks know how big a technical hurdle there is to adapting a auv3 UI to make it universal vs iPad only? (I’m honesrly just curious about the issue, I’m assuming Klevgr have good reasons for their decisions here.)

• edited October 2018

After testing the mac version i really like the GUI and it can create some nice small rooms but yes.....it is not quite in a ballpark with other reverbs there.
    For 10 bucks i would get it for another flavor maybe but 30 is a bit expensive for mac and that is the 50% off intro price(?) when i payed just slightly more for a much more powerful reverb.
    On iOS i think it´s nice to have and i would recommend it.
    If you are unsure and own a windows/mac device you can demo it.
    Edit: I just saw it is indeed 50% off. So 60 for mac/windows and 20 for iOS. That is expensive considering the competition. For that i miss a few more creative parameters for some "more as another reverb" things.

• Hard sell to untalented ears when there are so many variations of this already on the already-purchased shelf.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Hard sell to untalented ears when there are so many variations of this already on the already-purchased shelf.

I am just going to defer to anything with Fab in front of it from now on and ignore all bread n butter fx until then.

• It goes a bit deeper than most on iOS - lots of parameters to tweak. To my ears it is quite smooth.

• @brambos said:
    Brilliant name :D

I’d rather say it’s ... klever :D

• More top work from Klevgrand. Kleverb is feature-rich, works a treat and comes loaded with a massive range of presets.

• Wow-y! Finally a usable AU reverb. This is pretty great quality.