Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist Tutorial - How To Set Up & Use The Live Pads With Other Apps

How to use the Live Pads with Rock Drum Machine and BS-16i, this is so useful.

Comments

• Just bumping my own post....lol

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Just bumping my own post....lol

Glad you did. This is serious juju to the boys at the back. Find rock drummer a bit muscular, but soft drummer is lovely etc etc. Thank you Sir Doug.

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Just bumping my own post....lol

Thanks for the bump, I missed this the other day. It's a great video and my mind is going crazy with the possibilities. Especially if you throw in AudioBus and MidiFlow. Writing one simple bassline could automate an entire fully mixed song

• @LuisMartinez is there a possibility to have iBassist remember settings when used within AudioBus?

I have a really cool setup going in AB3 but I have to reconfigure the midi settings or setup in iBassist every single time I load the AB3 preset.

Would be so nice if iBassist worked with state saving inside AB3.