Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Three kinds of people on this forum:

13»

Comments

1. Those who create music and never release it.....ME
  • @Zetagy said:
    100. Movers and Packers

Def. my fave so far :) I almost feel a bit sentimental for the old movers and packers....(almost).

• @Telstar5 said:

1) Those who interested in hearing other people’s music

2) Thiose who are mostly interested in how other people MADE their music..

3) A combination of both

@Telstar5 said:

1) Those who interested in hearing other people’s music

2) Thiose who are mostly interested in how other people MADE their music..

3) A combination of both

Hey bro I’ve been super busy, I just dropped your line in your inbox on here. I’ll be in touch soon.

• @oldschoolwillie said:
    9. Those who create music and never release it.....ME

Those who wish they could get out of a nonproductive 2 year funk and create music and never release it

And even worse buy all the “game changers” and never use them

• Old school and new school

1. Those who are glad all the whinging, pain and angst of the past seven years has finaly boiled down to simply looking forward to updates/releases from Intua, Fab Filters and Sugar Bytes. Ahhh... :smile:
  • @rkmonkey said:

@oldschoolwillie said:
    9. Those who create music and never release it.....ME

Those who wish they could get out of a nonproductive 2 year funk and create music and never release it

And even worse buy all the “game changers” and never use them

You probably only need two game changers, and have them facing each other, changing each others games.

1. Those who enjoy hanging out in the Audiobus Forum virtual clubhouse more than with the crappy friends they have irl :p
  • ...people trying for hours to search for older threads but realize that the search engine and the general forum layout is terrible beside for things you might find on page 1.