Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopfield, the granular loop generator, needs beta testers

Hello
The app Loopfield will be released in a few weeks. Beta-testers and feedback would be welcome for the last stretch :)

LoopField generates loops automatically based on field recording coupled with granular effects. The idea is to catch any sound in the surroundings and transform it in experimental loop.

To join the beta, click on this link on your iPhone/iPad (limited to 50 beta-testers)
https://testflight.apple.com/join/SxjeX2ib

Thanks for the help :wink:

Comments

• I’ve tried it quickly on a big iPad Pro. It looks neat, but I’ll have to hook it up to a proper audio input tomorrow.

First report — the UI is a little blurry on the 12.9-inch Pro.

• edited October 2018

Works great on iPhone 7 Plus, nice improvements over the time :)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@Quent_Reflow said:
    Hello
    The app Loopfield will be released in a few weeks. Beta-testers and feedback would be welcome for the last stretch :)

LoopField generates loops automatically based on field recording coupled with granular effects. The idea is to catch any sound in the surroundings and transform it in experimental loop.

To join the beta, click on this link on your iPhone/iPad (limited to 50 beta-testers)

Cool little app. No issues on iPhone SE or 9.7” iPad. Where do saved loops go? I get the ‘exporting’ pop-up window but I can’t see them in Files or anywhere?

Tap the cheeseburger in the upper left corner.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@anickt said:

@Dawdles said:

@Quent_Reflow said:
    Hello

Cool little app. No issues on iPhone SE or 9.7” iPad. Where do saved loops go? I get the ‘exporting’ pop-up window but I can’t see them in Files or anywhere?

Tap the cheeseburger in the upper left corner.

Thanks :) Would be better from my POV is could streamline the export process by going straight to ‘save to files’ in the first export stage? Instead of ‘export’ and then ‘save to files’. Not a big deal really tho, but would be a welcome option.

Agreed

• Really fun app! +1 to anything along the 'quick save' lines.

Also, mentioned in another thread, automatically appending the BPM to the filename would be helpful when browsing collected loops in the future.

• @syrupcore said:
    Really fun app! +1 to anything along the 'quick save' lines.

Also, mentioned in another thread, automatically appending the BPM to the filename would be helpful when browsing collected loops in the future.

I mentioned to the dev a quick save function and BPM append and both are on his list, as well as longer sample times. B)

• @anickt said:

@syrupcore said:
    Really fun app! +1 to anything along the 'quick save' lines.

I mentioned to the dev a quick save function and BPM append and both are on his list, as well as longer sample times. B)

Nice. Thanks.

• Longer sample time and I'm in.