Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM that MIXER Bus │ Down mix and Record Sessions - haQ attaQ 300

Record you jam sessions on iPad and iPhone with AUM audio mixer by Kymatica. After receiving a HUGE amount of questions from haQ attaQ viewers about same topic, namely recording sessions in AUM, I decided to make this video In where I'm showing how to use a mixer bus for some down mixing goodness.

haqattaq

Comments

• Only skimmed it but great intro video Mr. Haq.

I could actually see this being really useful as three separate, progressive videos.

1. This one. How to bus tracks together to make a mixdown. Well, this one minus:
    2. The part of this video that describes how to get a mix down AND separate tracks (and why you might want that)
    3. How to get multiple separate bus mixes. Probably implied by 1 and 2 but likely good for some hits/likes if it’s spelled out.
    4. Audioshare?

In all: the value of naming your channels first so that the names of your recorded files make sense afterwards. Honestly, this took me a bit!

• @syrupcore said:
    Only skimmed it but great intro video Mr. Haq.

I could actually see this being really useful as three separate, progressive videos.

1. This one. How to bus tracks together to make a mixdown. Well, this one minus:
    2. The part of this video that describes how to get a mix down AND separate tracks (and why you might want that)
    3. How to get multiple separate bus mixes. Probably implied by 1 and 2 but likely good for some hits/likes if it’s spelled out.
    4. Audioshare?

In all: the value of naming your channels first so that the names of your recorded files make sense afterwards. Honestly, this took me a bit!

Yeah you have great points! Also as you say this is an intro video. As I mentioned I t’s in direct response to all of the people asking me about it. Might make more in the future. 👍🏼

• @jakoB_haQ love the track you featured in this video. Very dope sounds. 👍

• @jakoB_haQ "...under ten minutes, yay."
    BWAHAHAHA